( Mental Health)Healthcare work Brisbane

Guest DrinkingWiThe Flies

Any ideas on the Mental Health, Healthcare work availabilities over in Brisbane, as ive searched high and low through the web from here in the UK but not much seen? Seen loads for Nurse positions. Should i wait till i actually get there as its not classed as a skilled work migration.:huh:

Guest SusanDonnan

Hi there

i am moving to brisbane in the very near future and i registered with some agencies for work (Seek) is one of them, my wmployement in the UK was supporting people with MH and LD and i have quite a few jobs applications sent to me each week, i dont have a nursing qualification but i am aware that there are many supporting people to become independant in thier own homes is growing rapidly over in Aus. i hope this info helps and good look:biggrin:

sue

Hi there

i am moving to brisbane in the very near future and i registered with some agencies for work (Seek) is one of them, my wmployement in the UK was supporting people with MH and LD and i have quite a few jobs applications sent to me each week, i dont have a nursing qualification but i am aware that there are many supporting people to become independant in thier own homes is growing rapidly over in Aus. i hope this info helps and good look:biggrin:

sue

Yeah me too, hopefully in a couple of months(fingers crossed!) I often come across the term 'health care professionals' is that like HealthCareAss or is that another title for Nurse? Yeah i too worked with LD's in a medium secure hospital for 5yrs so that should look good when i get out there! Am yet to do my nursing course, will look into it soon as i land! Cheers Sue!:wink:

Archived