ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mate, you'd think it'd be under my profile, but it's actually under settings, then my settings on the left hand side, then signature. Good luck!

Quote Mike Wheble:

All I need to do now is to work out how to change my signature to update it

All the very best

Regards

Mike

Guest taylorvillas

Well after stressing over nothing, visa was granted this afternoon!!

So happy and in shock right now.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the reassurance Lilimary :biggrin:

Guest mikewheble
Well done which email address did you send it to and how do you know you have co did he reply

Hi Girl65, I sent it tp nsw.pse basically the one that sent my acknowledgement letter back in June...I received the email at 4.30pm saying that I had a case officer and it gave the name, direct email address and direct number

Good luck

Mike

May I get some of information from you valuable friends ?

Thanks

Hi All,

I am holding 457 Visa and my Agency suggested me to apply for 856 Visa which is Permanent and it allows me to work with another company wherever I want.

I've got couple of questions.

1 - There is anyone who applied and got this visa then could change the company straight away ?

2 - For this visa Is it requirement to increase the current salary according to the rules ?

3 - For this visa It's better to work with agency and pay roughly $3000-$3500 or possibly to do all stages byself ?

I would be appreciated once I receive any answer from whom been in the same situation and has a knowledge.

Cheers !!!!

Matt

Guest lilimary
Well after stressing over nothing, visa was granted this afternoon!!

So happy and in shock right now.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the reassurance Lilimary :biggrin:

Very happy for you!!! What a great feeling isn't it??? :-)

Hope you get to celebrate over the week end!!

For those asking, I paid around $3k for my agent and he helped me through the whole process and made sure everything was bullet proof. Very happy with his services, although at time I was thinking he was being very pedantic lol

Do you recommend your agent for this visa ?

For those asking, I paid around $3k for my agent and he helped me through the whole process and made sure everything was bullet proof. Very happy with his services, although at time I was thinking he was being very pedantic lol

Guest ymxiong

Since DRC can get Visa granted much faster, why there are so many non-DRC visa application? is there any trick or risk inside?

Guest taylorvillas

Hi Lilimary,

Thanks we will be celebrating all weekend so happy got visa labels done today feels great!

Guest taylorvillas
Since DRC can get Visa granted much faster, why there are so many non-DRC visa application? is there any trick or risk inside?

I would assume its a cost plus time factor, my company insisted on me using an agent as they want to ensure there are no issues with the process. I had to pay around 2.5k, but as I am impatient I am glad I did this. I still had ages to run on my 457 but I wanted the PR for security with the rules changing so often.

Well DRC has no guarantee and with DRC you must use an agent. So does getting your visa approved in 1-2 month worth the extra $3,000 as doing it yourself will save you that but may take a few months more.

Hey Taylor ville I lodged mine two weeks after yours in Melbourne so hoping mine will be back in two weeks!! I rang today nice man told me no co yet my hubby thinks I should not ring as be recorded on file but I can't help it so impatient

Do you think calls get tracked ?not going to call again!congrats again I bet you are going to have a good weekend celebrating

Guest lilimary
Do you think calls get tracked ?not going to call again!congrats again I bet you are going to have a good weekend celebrating

The question is not if calls get tracked or not. The real question is : does calling immigration get your application processed faster?

Obviously the answer is.... no.

Calling too often would just wait your time, your money and most importantly DIAC time. Instead of processing applications, they are answering the phone calls ;-)

Seriously Girl65, you have lodged a few days ago. I believe it might be perceived as a tad indecent to be that eager when some people here have been waiting for months.

Guest taylorvillas

Girl365 I would say let your migration agent call if your app is not looked at in a timely manner, for drc I would say that's 2 months. My app although quick was around a month and my employer are a big known sponsor which would have helped.

Girl65, i lodged the same visa as you - DRC 119 also in Melbourne.

I got acknowledgement of receipt on the 10th of Jan and i haven't heard anything yet.

I have wanted to call my migration agent everyday but i haven't called her once because i know that as soon as she hears anything she will be in contact, i would just wait, i know its hard, but for a migration agent, the best part of their job will be getting in contact with you with the good news so I'm pretty sure they will contact you as soon as they know something.

We are very lucky we have been able to lodge decision ready - we would be be waiting a hell of a lot longer otherwise!so just try and be patient, the more you are worrying and thinking about it the slower the time will go!

Guest ymxiong
Well DRC has no guarantee and with DRC you must use an agent. So does getting your visa approved in 1-2 month worth the extra $3,000 as doing it yourself will save you that but may take a few months more.

Thanks, jank. Non-drc has no guarantee either. Actually DRC is worth the extra &3000 in comparison with the extra 5-6months for non-DRC. If so many DRC, I think it will jam in the center too. Regarding to the frequent changing of policy, DRC might be the best choice to avoid time-wasting and unnecessary worry.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Well, after waiting for nearly 7.5 months I sent an email on Sunday evening to Immi requesting my case be looked at and I have just seen that I HAVE A CASE OFFICER...I feel like I have won the lottery!!!

So, next steps...I will give him a call tomorrow morning (not to early in case he got out of the wrong side of the bed) and see what else I need to do in order to get the visa moved forward.

Thanks to The_Whites who have been fantastic, LiliMary and all others who have helped with support and advise so far. I know it's not over yet but I can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

All I need to do now is to work out how to change my signature to update it

All the very best

Regards

Mike

Absolutely brilliant news. Here's hoping for a nice quick decision so you can shoot off to NZ for a couple of days and celebrate.

Guest mikewheble
Absolutely brilliant news. Here's hoping for a nice quick decision so you can shoot off to NZ for a couple of days and celebrate.

Hi Su and family,

I spoke to the CO today (Saturday) and he has asked for a couple of bits for clarification and so I am trying to get everything done for later this week. I have said to the CO that we will go offshore when the decision is ready and so will nip over to NZ.

Hope everything is good with you guys?

Regards

Mike

Guest Undertaker88

Hi Mikewheble,

Just a quick question, Are they ( CO ) working today as well? if so that is pretty good for all of us as its faster, thanks

Archived