ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest mrlouis
Got my company nomination approved today by Parra, 5.30pm....! August 23rd submitted, nomination granted Friday the 13th, who says its unlucky, eh? So it does prove the queue is moving at Parra. Good luck Mr Louis, Xiaowanzi and Neilie, saw your dates on the spreadsheet, you guys can't be too far away on your nominations now!

Thanks for the update.

Have fun filling the form. Mine is already done since months :-)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilimary

I feel for you, mike and smwarlock... :-(

I was lucky enough to have my application lodged as DRC, and a CO was assigned mi-December and asked for more information... We submitted the extra info yesterday and now my husband keeps telling me "still no news!"

Patience guys!!! We will get it and that's all what matters in the end :)

Guest Stevietheworm

My nomination was sent in 30/8/2011 and an acknowledgement was received on the 01/09/11. My actual visa application was submitted on the 30/9/2011 and acknowledgment was received on 04/10/11.

To date I have still not had an approval back to employer for the nomination. I was hoping my visa would come through early March at best, it would seem I don't have a hope in hell of that happening now.

How long does the nomination approval normally take?

Guest mikewheble

Hi Stevie

The acknowledgement letter states a time frame of 5 to 7 months and I would suggest setting your plans for 7 months and if it comes through earlier then it's a bonus

Regards

Mike

Guest Stevietheworm
Hi Stevie

The acknowledgement letter states a time frame of 5 to 7 months and I would suggest setting your plans for 7 months and if it comes through earlier then it's a bonus

Regards

Mike

Thanks Mike, are the nominations and applications approved separately if submitted separately? Or will I just hear from them once a case officer is assigned? I was only expecting to hear when a CO was assigned or if the needed additional info. Reading through some of the posts here some people seem to have had nominations approved separately to their main application, this was triggered my concern.

Did the cost go up at Jan 1 2012? How much is it now??

Men... They already put the prices up on Jul 01.... Talk about milking cows hey!

Yea, by $100. I thought it was $1995 but now it's $2095...!

All worth it I suppose...

Lau

Guest lilimary

YAY!!! Just been granted PR for myself and my husband!!! It went so quick... We sent out the additional documents required to our CO by courier yesterday... :-)

It feels so unreal!! I'm ready for a big hangover tomorrow haha :-D

Guest smwarlock20
YAY!!! Just been granted PR for myself and my husband!!! It went so quick... We sent out the additional documents required to our CO by courier yesterday... :-)

Very happy for you lilimary.great news.good luck for the future...

Guest lilimary

Thanks smwarlock20, ljdj and lucabazzuca!! Still over the moon!

Very nice champagne diner last night :-)

Hang in there guys, it looks like DIAC is working hard and handling the applications fast when they get their hands on it.

Fingers crossed you get over the backlog quick quick quick.

Congrats lilimary.. :)

Hi,

Congrats on your PR.

So happy for you.

I too submit our documents today at Peth. (Non-DRC, we didn't have a budget to go for a RMA).

Would you mind letting us know the additional documents requested by the CO?

I mean have you missed any document mention in the Document check list? or what kind of additional stuff they are looking for?

Guest jnrrazz

lilimary

Just out of interest, you said that you had applied with a DRC application but also that you 'needed more info' to be given to the case officer. Doesn't this contradict itself....? I thought that DRC application are supposed to be checked and thus Ready....

Just trying to understand the process..... and also understand what is real advice (hope not to offend you in your not an agent) and what is an agent promoting DRC (seems that there are a lot of Good News DRC) just after bad news (non-DRC). I'm pretty sure that the DRC process works quicker I just want to make sure I get some real advice so that I can do the right thing my end.

Guest lilimary

My application was DRC, and trust me, all the documentation was in there!! :-)

BUT my situation changed (ie I got married) AFTER the application was lodged. As soon as I told my agent we had settle a date for the wedding and everything, he asked DIAC to put the application on hold.

At that time the CO advised that the nomination was granted and that my agent would need to provide additional documentation to support my marriage.

After I got married, my agent lodged a change of situation form + some additional documentation about my marriage and my husband as he became part of the application.

I hope this clarifies my situation :)

It took 4 months for us to get PR, and we asked it to be put "on hold" for 1 1/2 month. So really it took 2 1/2 months!

Guest fastgun

Hi Guys,

Some experiences for you....I submitted my Employer nomination at the Parramatta CoE in the end of July 2011, got a call in mid November from HR saying that the nomindation was approved, Yippiee....(Note: I did not submit my application due to the risk of losing the $2860 as I was applying under a "Computer Engineer" ENSOL code however my job was not exactly the same as described on the DIAC site:wink:.)

Got all the applications doc ready and then realised damn we (Wife and I) need a IETLS test....:wacko: At that point mid November I considered an agent as the information provided by members on this forum and other sources had suggested that the processing times are much better when the application is "Decision Ready". So...got an appointment in the 1st week of Dec, did the test, waited for results....got the certificates.... Wife's name and surname swapped around, contacted IDP to fix....4 days later I received the amened certificate just before Xmas.

Ok, so Happy New Year blah blah blah, saw my agent on the 6th if Jan 2012, handed over the IETLS certificates and a few more docs, she got me to sign the required pages and aid that she will need 5 days to fill out, check and get them to a decision ready state. I got a text from her on Sunday the 15th Jan saying that the forms have been out into the mail! Yeah!!!!!!

Got an email from her on Tuesday with Tuesday the 17th January 2012 with the DIAC application confirmation etc...at this point I said OK lets hope that within about 3 weeks we should hear something back. At 11:35am on Thursday the 19th January 2012 I get a call from my agent saying, "Are you sitting down"? I go "Yes", she goes, "Your PR has been approved", I am like WTF???!!!??? 3 days, that's mental.

I do believe that using an agent is hugely advantageous and if you have the $3150 (New Price) spending another $1500 on an agent is worth it, esp if other docs, medicals etc end up expiring due to the fact that they are over a yr old when they are assessed by the CO.

Just my 2c.

Hi Guys,

Some experiences for you....I submitted my Employer nomination at the Parramatta CoE in the end of July 2011, got a call in mid November from HR saying that the nomindation was approved, Yippiee....(Note: I did not submit my application due to the risk of losing the $2860 as I was applying under a "Computer Engineer" ENSOL code however my job was not exactly the same as described on the DIAC site:wink:.)

Got all the applications doc ready and then realised damn we (Wife and I) need a IETLS test....:wacko: At that point mid November I considered an agent as the information provided by members on this forum and other sources had suggested that the processing times are much better when the application is "Decision Ready". So...got an appointment in the 1st week of Dec, did the test, waited for results....got the certificates.... Wife's name and surname swapped around, contacted IDP to fix....4 days later I received the amened certificate just before Xmas.

Ok, so Happy New Year blah blah blah, saw my agent on the 6th if Jan 2012, handed over the IETLS certificates and a few more docs, she got me to sign the required pages and aid that she will need 5 days to fill out, check and get them to a decision ready state. I got a text from her on Sunday the 15th Jan saying that the forms have been out into the mail! Yeah!!!!!!

Got an email from her on Tuesday with Tuesday the 17th January 2012 with the DIAC application confirmation etc...at this point I said OK lets hope that within about 3 weeks we should hear something back. At 11:35am on Thursday the 19th January 2012 I get a call from my agent saying, "Are you sitting down"? I go "Yes", she goes, "Your PR has been approved", I am like WTF???!!!??? 3 days, that's mental.

I do believe that using an agent is hugely advantageous and if you have the $3150 (New Price) spending another $1500 on an agent is worth it, esp if other docs, medicals etc end up expiring due to the fact that they are over a yr old when they are assessed by the CO.

Just my 2c.

you damn lucky mate.. Congrats!!!:)

Guest lin88823

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 9 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 9 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Hasnt moved in 3 weeks what a disaster My application are lodged on the 10th June I send a blank email everyday hoping that the dates have moved even only by 1 day but no luk yet...hopefully they will update the dates on Monday!

Guest Jemma84

Hey Guys

Just a quick question ... how does the above work and how do you get the information?

Cheers

Jemma

Guest smwarlock20
Hey Guys

Just a quick question ... how does the above work and how do you get the information?

Cheers

Jemma

Actualy 4 freaking weeks!!!!

wish to crush their nuts with a hammer:(

nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Jemma send a blank email n u will recieve a quick response

Guest fastgun
you damn lucky mate.. Congrats!!!:)

Yeah I guess it was down to the agent been so pedantic resulting in the completeness of the doco...at the end of teh day there was nothing more that they could ask for!!!

Guest mikewheble

Hi all, I should know this but is the 5 to 7 months time scale based on nomination or application submitted? I spoke to my potential employer today and they called Parramatta who quoted that it could be another month before my file is assigned! The nomination was submitted 22nd June and application on 8th July. If it is 5-7 months from nomination then my 7 months is up on Sunday. If this is the case, I will be calling and emailing Parramatta on Monday to chase.

I don't mind waiting but it's the constant lack of movement of dates that is frustrating.

Regards

Mike

Hasnt moved in 3 weeks what a disaster My application are lodged on the 10th June I send a blank email everyday hoping that the dates have moved even only by 1 day but no luk yet...hopefully they will update the dates on Monday!

Guest proudbrown
hey Mick,

I'm down in Melbourne which is the centre I am using aswell. I have not heard anything back yet ... I was really getting myself worked up and stressed about it last week but I have to learn to be patient. I still havent had an acknowledgement. Have you had yours yet? Althought the temptation is there to contact the centre I am just directing everything via my agent as at the end of the day they know how the system works.

Its nice to have someone in the same boat to chat to about this ... my friends are very supportive but it is hard to explain to someone what we are actually going through ... keep in touch and hopefully we'll be official Aussies before we know it :biggrin:

Cheers

Jem

Hey Jemma,

How are things down there at Mel??

I did recevie an ack from my MA recently and when I asked her about the status of my application she said that I can't expect any updates for another 4 - 8 weeks.. o_O

DIAC clearly say that a CO is assigned within 10 "business" day after an ack but I have not heard anything at all yet.. jesus christ!

I am stressing out unfortunately as I do not know what will happen to me :(

MA was pretty confident about my case before I applied, now when I ask her for an update, she always says, oh, you have to wait and one cant expect any updates so soon!

Did you recevie your ack Jem? Any updates regarding your case officer at all?

Keep in touch and good luck to both of us! I was hoping for a great summer, but with this worry on me shoulders, I have no idea what I would be doing on weekends apart from thinking about this!

cheers,

Mick

Archived