You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

hybrid

ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Hi apc1 yes it was submitted complete (fast-track) decision ready with a migration agent, i know 7 months is long, but cant be far off now!

Guest lilimary

So much for thinking Immigration work would slow down before Xmas. If anything, it looks like they have sped up things!!

I am still so high from having my nomination approved and visa pending our marriage certificate....!! :)

Just can't believe they have agreed to wait for us to wed when they did not have to. Thanks thanks thanks Immi!

Quick update from me,

Had a nightmare due to not providing my relevant licence, CO has been helpful so far whilst I waited for the ARTC from TRA. Found out this morning TRA have rejected my ARTC. Meaning no license! At the moment its looking like my 856 is going to be declined unless the CO agrees to put it on the backburner until I complete the RPL gap training to obtain my licence. He has said he will leave it for now and look at it again end of Jan. Fingers crossed or this could all have been for nothing!!

Rick

Guest lilimary
unless the CO agrees to put it on the backburner until I complete the RPL gap training to obtain my licence.

How long will it take Rick? They gave me 28 days before looking at my application again...

Guest mikewheble

Well done Lilmary, enjoy Christmas

Regards

Mike

So much for thinking Immigration work would slow down before Xmas. If anything, it looks like they have sped up things!!

I am still so high from having my nomination approved and visa pending our marriage certificate....!! :)

Just can't believe they have agreed to wait for us to wed when they did not have to. Thanks thanks thanks Immi!

Immigration are certainly knocking out the visas. Contrary to expectation Melbourne COE is actually working two days next week so more dreams could come true.

We have booked a 5 day break to Fiji leaving on Jan 2, returning as PR on Sat 7. What. Great start to the New Year!!

ENS 121 Occupation: Office Manager. Vetassess success letter received 01/06/11. Nomination and Application lodged 29/06/11 Melbourne. Payment/Acknowledgement 30/06/11. CO 13/12/11 requesting repeat information. Pre-grant letter 22/12/11 PR GRANTED 03/01/2012

Guest scottmeister007

Melbourne must be working overtime??! We've been assigned a Christmas Case Officer - yippee! Just asking us to get registration to teach in NT first (cheers M. Breen agent - something else you didn't tell us about?!)

How long will it take Rick? They gave me 28 days before looking at my application again...

I can do the course in 2 months apparently so not looking good to keep the visa open, will most likely have to start over again when I get my license,

Rick

Guest NataLibera
Immigration are certainly knocking out the visas. Contrary to expectation Melbourne COE is actually working two days next week so more dreams could come true.

We have booked a 5 day break to Fiji leaving on Jan 2, returning as PR on Sat 7. What. Great start to the New Year!!

Hi the_whites, we are planning our trip offshore too. may I ask why did you chose Fiji? Flights from Sydney or Canberra to Nadi aren't cheaper than those to Auckland...please give some suggestion...

Flights from Melbourne on Jan 2 were more expensive than the whole 5 day break to Fiji. So this way we get a bit of sun, sand and chill time too.

I did notice that Brisbane and Sydney seemed cheaper but don't know why. Wrong time of year to be going really price wise.

ENS 121 Occupation: Office Manager. Vetassess success letter received 01/06/11. Nomination and Application lodged 29/06/11 Melbourne. Payment/Acknowledgement 30/06/11. CO 13/12/11 requesting repeat information. Pre-grant letter 22/12/11 PR GRANTED 03/01/2012

Guest Deedeemk
I'm no expert but I think if you use a migration agent they sign the application off as decision ready, vouching that everything needed in the application is there. These are supposed to be processed faster.

Did you use an migration agent Deedeemk?

Yes I did. This is the first time my work place are sponsoring someone so the felt comfortable with an agent involved.

Guest Saray

Guys could you please let me know how many days it usually takes once the CO is allocated.

Thanks,

Saray

After Submitting evidence of our relationship to our CO last week i have recieved an email stating that my evidence is sufficient. Just waiting for my AFP clearance cert now so i can forward it.

Submitted employer nomination june 31st(approved), everything else is in order so it hasnt been too long a drama.

Fingers X now we get that big thumbs up next month! :jiggy:

THE LONG AWAITED NEWS ARRIVED TODAY AT 1230

Woo Hoo - finally i can say - We are Permanent residents :)

On top of the world, and what better way to end the year and start a new one.

Thansk to everyone for your words of support through out this process

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

JO - Mummy of 4 & Wife to Garath - On a 457 since Oct 2008 - Garath Electrician - Applied for 856 - Nom & App (non DRC) submitted 18/05 (parramatta) Acknowledged 23/5 - Payment 01/06 - News of Case officer allocated 15/12 ...GRANTED 30/12

Guest Saray

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Congrats Robert... :) Wish You Happy New Year.... :biggrin:

Hi, I applied for nomination at the beginning of september and have still heard nothing since the acknowledgement letter. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

ens121 Nomination submitted 13/9/11, acknowledged 15/9/11 APPROVED 13/12/11. Visa Application submitted 4/4/12 Ackowledged and payment taken on 9/5/12 CO assigned 19/06/12, medicals and PCC requested VISA GRANTED 1/8/12

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Brilliant news. Congratulations and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Guest stillwaiting79
We applied for visa with nomination attached on the 29/9/2011 and was granted today, we used the parammatta centre.

Congrats to you!

I was wondering if you guys applied via DRC as we applied on 2-Aug.

Cheers & Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Congrats Robert13,

I am so glad to here the good news. :biggrin:

Just remember how much you worried about the Medicals & CCP renewals.

You are so lucky & can have a great start in new year 2012.

Wish you and your family a great new year filled with joy & happiness.

bye

samee

Non-DRC, ENS-856, Graphic Designer,Location: Perth, Nomination lodged: 22/08/2011, Nomination approved: 29/11/2011, Application Lodged Non-DRC: 17 January, CO Assigned & additional info requested: 01 May, PR Granted: 9th of May-2012!

Just got two bits of great news. My 856 Perm Res has been granted!!

timeline as follows

09/09/11 Employer and Employee application submitted together (full submission) by HR Dept.

12/09/11 Myself and my employer received letters stating they had been received and money taken.

12/09/11 I enquired why they were asking for my medical documents again as they had been submitted

16/09/11 Got a response on the med docs stating that they had not been submitted. (they had) Anyway they were about to expire so got a new medical anyway!!

23/11/11 Went for second medical (was very busy at the time and only just got round to doing it)

06/12/11 Received med docs and submitted them to DIAC by registered post.

30/12/11 at 1724hrs Employer received an email stating that my nomination had been approved

03/01/12 at 1115hrs received email from DIAC confiming the grant of the 856 Visa.

Apart from this I had no contact with DIAC and my application was not DRC.

so flash to bang was three and a half months. (this may have been reduced if i had got my self in to gear and done the medical sooner but who knows.)

Occupation is Construction Project Manager and been on a 457 Since Sept 2008.

The second bit of good news is that I phoned foxtel up this morning and now getting HDIQ upgrade for free install and no increase on monthly cost!!!!!!:biggrin:

good luck all

Col F-C

Guest stillwaiting79
Just got two bits of great news. My 856 Perm Res has been granted!!

timeline as follows

Col F-C

brilliant news! congrats :)

was yours submitted @ Parra CoE by any chance?

Yes it was Parra CoE.

Just got back from DIAC in Sydney with label in passport already!! now for a few celebration cool beers

Guest stillwaiting79
Yes it was Parra CoE.

Just got back from DIAC in Sydney with label in passport already!! now for a few celebration cool beers

good on ya and congrats once again ... perfect way to start the new year :)

Just received our approval letter. We have been granted our PR Visas. Now we can sit back and enjoy the next 4 days in Fiji :biggrin:

Guest stillwaiting79

Current Processing Dates

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 9 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011