and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

hybrid

ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Guest luca321
hello every

i got a call from my RMA this morning he said Nomination has been approved today and visa shouldnt be far away (hopefully)

best wishes for all of u

applied on 23/11/2011 (visa and nomination as DRC)

Congratultions mate...

Guest vikas
Thats fantastic news - whats your full timeline? occupation - office submitted to etc.

Fingers crossed you get your application outcome soon :0

applied on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa together as DRC

occupatin : cook

nomination granted on 10.00am and visa granted on 12.00pm on 14/12/2011

high risk country

use one of the best RMA in Queensland, cost me aboout $4500 (installment) but its worth it

Guest ryanrocks

Hi guys

Both of my ENS visa and nomination application were approved today!

Lodged on 11th Nov 2011

Approved on 14th Dec 2011

both DRC, and low risk country, lodged to Melbourne Centre of Excellence

SO QUICK! and I think they are hurrying up with processing I guess for Christmas.

Also I have used the best migration agent in Melbourne, no regret.

YAY!!

Guest luca321
Hi guys

Both of my ENS visa and nomination application were approved today!

Lodged on 11th Nov 2011

Approved on 14th Dec 2011

both DRC, and low risk country, lodged to Melbourne Centre of Excellence

SO QUICK! and I think they are hurrying up with processing I guess for Christmas.

Also I have used the best migration agent in Melbourne, no regret.

YAY!!

Hi there...I`m quite interested...who is the best MRA in MElburne?

Hey,

For those of you not using a migration agent/decision ready application.

Do people generally go for a medical before applying, or just leave it to see if its requested?

If you don't take a medical in advance and lodge with the application, could this slow down the processing time?

Thanks in advance.

TRA 2.12.2011/30.3.2012, IELTS 10.3.2012 8+s across the board, WA SS 4.4.2012/27.4.2012, PCs Jan 2012, Medical April 2012, Frontloaded 176 30.4.2012, CO 5.5.2012, Pre grant 10.5.2012, Validated 1st June!

Hi guys,

i need your helpppppppp

we need to lodge for ens 121 but our employer dosen't have any training experience before, and our agent said to my employer you should pay 2% of your annual Wages to Training department and after that you can lodge the case after 2 days,

i want to know, is this TRUE ?????

Thanks for your replay.

Mark

Hi. I know you haven't been on for a while, or maybe soemone else can helpme. Is that figure 2% of the nominee's annual wages, or 2% of the whole companies wages?

Thanks!

TRA 2.12.2011/30.3.2012, IELTS 10.3.2012 8+s across the board, WA SS 4.4.2012/27.4.2012, PCs Jan 2012, Medical April 2012, Frontloaded 176 30.4.2012, CO 5.5.2012, Pre grant 10.5.2012, Validated 1st June!

Hi everyone!!! My nomination and visa were granted together yesterday!!! I am over the moon!

Timeline: nomination, visa application, medicals, police records etc. were all submitted together on 27 September.

Granted on 14 December.

FYI I applied for PR using the skills assessment route - painful as they required extra documents and it took forever (and my HR also took forever, I started the process over a year ago and had to redo medicals and police records) but it was really worth it!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Skills assess. submitted @VETASSESS : 14/10/2010

Nomin. & applic. lodged @Parramatta (non-DRC) : 27/09/11

Nomination and visa approved : 14/12/2011 (for full timeline see my bio/About Me)

Hi everyone!!! My nomination and visa were granted together yesterday!!! I am over the moon!

Timeline: nomination, visa application, medicals, police records etc. were all submitted together on 27 September.

Granted on 14 December.

FYI I applied for PR using the skills assessment route - painful as they required extra documents and it took forever (and my HR also took forever, I started the process over a year ago and had to redo medicals and police records) but it was really worth it!!

Good luck to everyone!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Thats great news, bet your thrilled to say the leaat

Finally today we had word we now have a case officer so now the real waiting begins :) worried though as medical due to expire any day now and police checks too ...

JO - Mummy of 4 & Wife to Garath - On a 457 since Oct 2008 - Garath Electrician - Applied for 856 - Nom & App (non DRC) submitted 18/05 (parramatta) Acknowledged 23/5 - Payment 01/06 - News of Case officer allocated 15/12 ...GRANTED 30/12

Thanks Jo, yes I am definitely thrilled! And my parents just landed to spend Christmas here so we will celebrate together! I can now start the process for the Contributory Parent Visa...

Hopefully you will be able to get your approval very soon so you won't have to redo medicals and PC, it's a pain. May the magic of Xmas apply for you too :-)

Does anyone knows how to activate my signature? I filled it in but for some reason I don;t see it under my posts...

Nomination and visa approved : 14/12/2011 (for full timeline see my bio/About Me)

well looks like it works, now :-)

Guest vincent1429

That's really a good news.... Ur co did ask further documents or not......Mine lodge in 29 June ....

That's really a good news.... Ur co did ask further documents or not......Mine lodge in 29 June ....

No not heard from case officer yet.

We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it.

We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course.

Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.

JO - Mummy of 4 & Wife to Garath - On a 457 since Oct 2008 - Garath Electrician - Applied for 856 - Nom & App (non DRC) submitted 18/05 (parramatta) Acknowledged 23/5 - Payment 01/06 - News of Case officer allocated 15/12 ...GRANTED 30/12

Guest boulam51
applied on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa together as DRC

occupatin : cook

nomination granted on 10.00am and visa granted on 12.00pm on 14/12/2011

high risk country

use one of the best RMA in Queensland, cost me aboout $4500 (installment) but its worth it

$4500! That's just insane mate!

But happy for you you got it

Guest auswannabe

No not heard from case officer yet. We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it. We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course. Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.
So happy you finally got a CO!! You must be so close now! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

So happy you finally got a CO!! You must be so close now! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks yes were chuffed to bits - just being a bit closer to a decision does help :)

Guest forrest
No not heard from case officer yet.

We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it.

We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course.

Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.

I am happy to hear that you got a case officer assigned.

Wish you all the best. Won't be too long.

I am happy to hear that you got a case officer assigned.

Wish you all the best. Won't be too long.

Thanks so much, yeah will be good to hear the news.

Have you (and auswannabe) stopped celebrating yet :)

We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.

Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.

Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.

ENS 121 Occupation: Office Manager. Vetassess success letter received 01/06/11. Nomination and Application lodged 29/06/11 Melbourne. Payment/Acknowledgement 30/06/11. CO 13/12/11 requesting repeat information. Pre-grant letter 22/12/11 PR GRANTED 03/01/2012

Guest auswannabe

We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.
I had the same situation! I filled in a new form, sent it off with a money order for $43 to AFP and stuck a note on it that it was urgently required for PR approval. The AFP were great and completed the check on the day they received it. I had it sent directly to my CO who received it less than a week after I applied for the new police check. Hope this helps and congrats on the CO!!

Guest zsugrot

Hi! Our visa was granted yesterday the 16th! :biggrin:

Our timeline:

nomination lodged 11 Oct 2011

nomination acknowledged 13 Oct 2011

nomination approved 17 Nov 2011

visa application lodged 23 Nov

acknowledged 25 Nov

and VISA GRANTED 16 Dec!!!!

We wish you good luck and hopefully all of you will hear some good news before Christmas!!!

Guest auswannabe

Congratulations!!

Guest mikewheble
We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.

Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.

Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.

Hi The Whites

Fantastic news as your nomination was lodged a week before mine. Keep us posted to how you get on

Regards

Mike

Guest smwarlock20

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 6 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 July 2011

Here are the updates...

Hi The Whites

Fantastic news as your nomination was lodged a week before mine. Keep us posted to how you get on

Regards

Mike

Having a bit of a mare with it currently. Trekked down to the DIAC dept today and dropped off Form 80 along with new photographs but it seems they have lost our Australian Police Checks!! So hopefully they will accept the copies. Getting in touch with the Case Officer has been like pulling teeth. Doesn't reply to fax, email or phone call and not at her desk today. Will let you know how we go as soon as we get any news.

ENS 121 Occupation: Office Manager. Vetassess success letter received 01/06/11. Nomination and Application lodged 29/06/11 Melbourne. Payment/Acknowledgement 30/06/11. CO 13/12/11 requesting repeat information. Pre-grant letter 22/12/11 PR GRANTED 03/01/2012