ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Thanks so much for all information here.

My timeline as follows:

12.16 - Submit Nomination & application @ Parramatta (DRC)

12.20 - Acknowledgement

1-6 - PR GRANTED

It's amazing... only 3 weeks including Xmas and New Year holiday.

Congrats Simonl, what's ur occupation and u applied onshore or offshore.

...Mansawant

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simonl

Congrats Simonl, what's ur occupation and u applied onshore or offshore. ...Mansawant
my occupation is system analyst, applied onshore 856

Guest proudbrown
my occupation is system analyst, applied onshore 856

hey simon, did you apply for a work experience waiver?

Guest proudbrown
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website and forum but have just been reading through some of the posts and it is so nice to hear from people in the same boat as me ... I have been working on moving to Oz for 5 years now. I originally submitted a skilled visa application in April 2009 and I learnt in October 2011 that it is in stall mode! I did come over to Oz on a WHV and I am lucky enough to be working in my relevant skill with an employer who was more than happy to help me with the ENS so after another visa fee and agent fees I have finally submitted everything. My MA advised that everything was sent on 22nd December 2011 - I have not heard anything as yet but I wasn't expecting due to the Xmas hols. I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my life and wanted something so much. I love living in Oz and would not change anything for the world so fingers crossed and postive thoughts to you all out there in the same situation that 2012 is going to be a very happy year for us all.

Cheers

Jem

Hi Jem,

How are ya?!?! I too applied for my ENS on the 22nd and DIAC charged me card for the fees the following week.

I have not yet heard anything from my MA are they are closed for crissy and return next week.

Any idea whether you have got a TRN yet?

I am a brit, came here on a WHV and now the ENS. Hope we get our 856's soon. Just need a holiday so bad!

BTW, what is your occupation? I work an electronics engineer and I applied for a 3 year work exp waiver when my DRC was applied.

Lets hope for the best!

Good luck.

Mick

Guest simonl
hey simon, did you apply for a work experience waiver?

Yes. I worked as part-time for two years in this company when I was in Uni. And then, got the full-time position after graduated.

Thanks so much for all information here.

My timeline as follows:

12.16 - Submit Nomination & application @ Parramatta (DRC)

12.20 - Acknowledgement

1-6 - PR GRANTED

It's amazing... only 3 weeks including Xmas and New Year holiday.

Congrats Simon..I have received ack on 8th Dec and came to know that Case officer has been assigned on 20 dec.. Eagerly waiting for the good news.. A

any idea how many days does it take once the CO is assigned...

:biggrin:

Guest Jemma84
Hi Jem,

How are ya?!?! I too applied for my ENS on the 22nd and DIAC charged me card for the fees the following week.

I have not yet heard anything from my MA are they are closed for crissy and return next week.

Any idea whether you have got a TRN yet?

I am a brit, came here on a WHV and now the ENS. Hope we get our 856's soon. Just need a holiday so bad!

BTW, what is your occupation? I work an electronics engineer and I applied for a 3 year work exp waiver when my DRC was applied.

Lets hope for the best!

Good luck.

Mick

Hi Mick,

I'm very well thank you ... even through the worrying and waiting! I haven't got a TRN as yet - I emailed my MA on Friday and she replied and said she has not had a confirmation from the centre that they have received my application yet.

I am an Office Manager - I have been on this visa journey for 5 years now from doing the qual's ... paperwork ... experience etc ... dedication! :biggrin: I came on a WHV too .... What part of Oz do you live in? I have my brother and sister here and my parents are following on this year hopefully .... their app's are being processed now ... so I am the last one to get in .... fingers crossed for us both ... here is to lots of positive thinking :wink:

Cheers

Jemma

Guest guest55801

Does ny body know what the average time for a deciosin ready application in Melbourne is? Hoping to lodge mine by the end of the week

Guest xenium

Hello guys

I lodged my application(non-DRC) at the end of November, 2011, still no case officer assigned, I wonder how long it will take to get assigned, my application is processing by Perth office.

Thanks.

Guest auswannabe

Hello guysI lodged my application(non-DRC) at the end of November, 2011, still no case officer assigned, I wonder how long it will take to get assigned, my application is processing by Perth office.Thanks.
Hi xenium. My timeline is in the signature. I went through Perth, non-DRC. Took about three months. Good luck and I hope you get a result soon.

Guest xenium
Hi xenium. My timeline is in the signature. I went through Perth, non-DRC. Took about three months. Good luck and I hope you get a result soon.

Hi, auswannabe, Thanks a lot for your information :-)

Guest smwarlock20
What happens say you apply for an 856 visa and it is granted to you while you are out of the country while on holiday/work.

Would this be an issue?

The bridging visa B u apply before traveling let's the CO know about your current residence.so he/she would inform you that he/she would grant only after you are back.

Well this is what happened with one of my mates..

Guest smwarlock20
Also Form 80 is it needed. I see some people submit this but its not on the checklist of the 856 visa.

Well im under the impression that,form 80 is nearly mandatory if the applicant is from high risk country.but then again its CO decision.anycase i have provided one.

Guest lilimary

I am not from a high risk country, and neither is my husband, but our agent made us both filled a form 80. Probably to be on the safe and comprehensive side.

Guest smwarlock20

Here you go

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 09 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 30 June 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 11 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 9 November 2011.

Here you go

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 09 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 30 June 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 11 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 9 November 2011.

Is this cases that the centres of excellence are currently up to?

Guest mikewheble
Here you go

Well, I'm still here. ENS121 lodged on 8th July 2011 (nomination by Australian employer), visa application in 18th July and then came to Sydney on 11th September. Six months in and still waiting around...I thought an employer sponsorship was supposed to be one of the quickest visa types?

I could rant and rave about Parramatta however, I'm just gona have to wait :-(

Guest lilimary

We have seen some guys getting their 121/856 within weeks lately, so there is hope :)

Those visas are now in priority 2, they used to be priority 1.

I still believe 5-7 months is a fairly quick turn around when you look at all the different visas out there.

Archived