ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest stillwaiting79
We applied for visa with nomination attached on the 29/9/2011 and was granted today, we used the parammatta centre.

Congrats to you!

I was wondering if you guys applied via DRC as we applied on 2-Aug.

Cheers & Happy New Year!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THE LONG AWAITED NEWS ARRIVED TODAY AT 1230

Woo Hoo - finally i can say - We are Permanent residents :)

On top of the world, and what better way to end the year and start a new one.

Thansk to everyone for your words of support through out this process

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Congrats Robert13,

I am so glad to here the good news. :biggrin:

Just remember how much you worried about the Medicals & CCP renewals.

You are so lucky & can have a great start in new year 2012.

Wish you and your family a great new year filled with joy & happiness.

bye

samee

Just got two bits of great news. My 856 Perm Res has been granted!!

timeline as follows

09/09/11 Employer and Employee application submitted together (full submission) by HR Dept.

12/09/11 Myself and my employer received letters stating they had been received and money taken.

12/09/11 I enquired why they were asking for my medical documents again as they had been submitted

16/09/11 Got a response on the med docs stating that they had not been submitted. (they had) Anyway they were about to expire so got a new medical anyway!!

23/11/11 Went for second medical (was very busy at the time and only just got round to doing it)

06/12/11 Received med docs and submitted them to DIAC by registered post.

30/12/11 at 1724hrs Employer received an email stating that my nomination had been approved

03/01/12 at 1115hrs received email from DIAC confiming the grant of the 856 Visa.

Apart from this I had no contact with DIAC and my application was not DRC.

so flash to bang was three and a half months. (this may have been reduced if i had got my self in to gear and done the medical sooner but who knows.)

Occupation is Construction Project Manager and been on a 457 Since Sept 2008.

The second bit of good news is that I phoned foxtel up this morning and now getting HDIQ upgrade for free install and no increase on monthly cost!!!!!!:biggrin:

good luck all

Col F-C

Guest stillwaiting79
Just got two bits of great news. My 856 Perm Res has been granted!!

timeline as follows

Col F-C

brilliant news! congrats :)

was yours submitted @ Parra CoE by any chance?

Guest stillwaiting79
Yes it was Parra CoE.

Just got back from DIAC in Sydney with label in passport already!! now for a few celebration cool beers

good on ya and congrats once again ... perfect way to start the new year :)

Guest stillwaiting79

Current Processing Dates

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 9 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 27 July 2011

Seems to be alot of movement lately in granting these visas.

When submiting the appliction they as for documents detailing "experience" for nominated role. Now I have a copy of my qualifications and references. What else should I submit? Pay slips? Copy of professional certs like CCNA or MCSE (I work in IT). I have my contract from my current job and old job too. This will help I guess.

Also, as I am putting my partner on there as well (she is on my 457 as well) what kind of evidence do I have to submit for this and how long back?

I have defacto evidence from 4 years ago. Bills to the same address, joint bank accounts, lease arrangements, even holiday/airline tickets.

Should this be enough. I have postcards that I could submit from about 10 years ago but this may be over kill! lol

Guest auswannabe

THE LONG AWAITED NEWS ARRIVED TODAY AT 1230 Woo Hoo - finally i can say - We are Permanent residents :)On top of the world, and what better way to end the year and start a new one. Thansk to everyone for your words of support through out this processHAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Fantastic news! You guys were always the first to congratulate everyone else, despite your own frustrations. Couldn't be happier for you. Have a wonderful, Australian 2012!

Guest auswannabe

Just received our approval letter. We have been granted our PR Visas. Now we can sit back and enjoy the next 4 days in Fiji :biggrin:
Congrats!! Enjoy Fiji - very jealous!! :-)

Guest smwarlock20
Just received our approval letter. We have been granted our PR Visas. Now we can sit back and enjoy the next 4 days in Fiji :biggrin:

congratulations mate.u deserve it.have fun

Guest smwarlock20

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

finally u can call urself an Aussie.congratulations

Fantastic news! You guys were always the first to congratulate everyone else, despite your own frustrations. Couldn't be happier for you. Have a wonderful, Australian 2012!

Thank you so much, it was a huge weight lifted when we received that email. Thank you for your supportive words recently :)

Granted i probably worried un necessarily and but that is just me i'm afraid.

Looking forward to a happy healthy FUN 2012 as aussie residents :)

Good luck to all still waiting - i hope good news is not too far away from you all

Guest Jemma84

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website and forum but have just been reading through some of the posts and it is so nice to hear from people in the same boat as me ... I have been working on moving to Oz for 5 years now. I originally submitted a skilled visa application in April 2009 and I learnt in October 2011 that it is in stall mode! I did come over to Oz on a WHV and I am lucky enough to be working in my relevant skill with an employer who was more than happy to help me with the ENS so after another visa fee and agent fees I have finally submitted everything. My MA advised that everything was sent on 22nd December 2011 - I have not heard anything as yet but I wasn't expecting due to the Xmas hols. I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my life and wanted something so much. I love living in Oz and would not change anything for the world so fingers crossed and postive thoughts to you all out there in the same situation that 2012 is going to be a very happy year for us all.

Cheers

Jem

Guest mrlouis

Question:

We've already lodge last August the nomination for an ENS 856 (not DRC), and I was planning on lodging my application after the nomination approval.

But I can't imagine anymore that I will have to wait another 5-7 months to get an answer on my application.

I've heard that I could sneak in my application to the Case Officer – once I'll get one. Is that true?

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website and forum but have just been reading through some of the posts and it is so nice to hear from people in the same boat as me ... I have been working on moving to Oz for 5 years now. I originally submitted a skilled visa application in April 2009 and I learnt in October 2011 that it is in stall mode! I did come over to Oz on a WHV and I am lucky enough to be working in my relevant skill with an employer who was more than happy to help me with the ENS so after another visa fee and agent fees I have finally submitted everything. My MA advised that everything was sent on 22nd December 2011 - I have not heard anything as yet but I wasn't expecting due to the Xmas hols. I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my life and wanted something so much. I love living in Oz and would not change anything for the world so fingers crossed and postive thoughts to you all out there in the same situation that 2012 is going to be a very happy year for us all.

Cheers

Jem

Hi Jem,

Even my MA has lodged application in dec and received the acknowledgement on 5th of dec. Came to know that CO has been assigned. Waiting for things to move. Hopefully my CO is back from his christmas break.

Where did you lodge your application?Paramatta?

Cheers,

Saray

Guest xenium

Hello everyone

I am so glad to find this place to share 856 visa application timeline.

I have been on 457 visa for 3 years as software programmer, lodged my nomination application on 31/6/2011, got the nomination approval letter on 15/11/2011, then lodged visa application on 20/11/2011 in Perth office, got the ACK on 21/11/2011, no DRC. I haven't been assigned CO yet, the ACK said it might take 5-7 months, I wish to get the decision sooner :-)

Guest Jemma84
Hi Jem,

Even my MA has lodged application in dec and received the acknowledgement on 5th of dec. Came to know that CO has been assigned. Waiting for things to move. Hopefully my CO is back from his christmas break.

Where did you lodge your application?Paramatta?

Cheers,

Saray

Hi Saray,

My application was lodged in Melbourne - I am hoping to hear something this week .... Its all a bit of a waiting game from here I suppose

Cheers

Jemma

Guest forrest

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

That's Awesome. Congrats Robert.. Happy New Year to you.

Guest antonysb
What did you guys use as evidence of work experience?

I submitted reference letters and tax assessment letters from ATO for evidence.

Guest simonl

Thanks so much for all information here.

My timeline as follows:

12.16 - Submit Nomination & application @ Parramatta (DRC)

12.20 - Acknowledgement

1-6 - PR GRANTED

It's amazing... only 3 weeks including Xmas and New Year holiday.

Archived