where to shop in goldcoast

bazz

hi

I am looking to move to the goldcoast and wondered if anyone could advise places to food shop. i have heard that the supermarkets are expensive but you can find markets that are a lot cheaper. so if anyone ca tell me any much appreciated.

thank you

hi

I am looking to move to the goldcoast and wondered if anyone could advise places to food shop. i have heard that the supermarkets are expensive but you can find markets that are a lot cheaper. so if anyone ca tell me any much appreciated.

thank you

Harbourtown has one of the best fruit and veg places around. Shop at supbutcher for meat, get tine and bread from woolies or coles.

Get fish from fish mongers, good one on olsen drive opposite harbourtown.

You shopping bill will be more expensive anyway, although woolies and coles do have a monopoly on prices for now.

• 3 months later...

Agree with Irish Lass , farmers markets are great lots of food from growers and better quality and less expensive than supermarket. I go weekly and great shopping experience you can get cheese , coffee , dips coffee, fruit and veggies etc great selection because of climate. Supermarkets are expensive but there is a bit of a price war at the moment.

Guest sh7t man no way

theres woolworths/coles--theses are like tescos/asda--they seem to have specials on to compete with each other--the best deals are if you shop around for certain food products--farmers markets are a good place

Archived