julesbazz

Finally found decent indian (bris)

Thank the lord!!! We have tried alot of Indians in the area, down to The Sitar in Albion.

The Best of all and as close as ur gonna get to a Good British Ruby is Bollywood in Warner Village. and the rice wasnt mush for a change!!

Next a good Chinese with Crispy Beef!! Any suggestions????

Jules x:angel_happy_face_ha

Ohhh ,thank you,, Great information just in time for mothers day,lol, another place to test run,lol.

At the moment the best i have found is Spice Avenue at Birkdale,,have eaten in and had take away, excellent curry,friendly staff, fab prices but the Samosa's were a bit of a let down,although not enough to put me off the place . Their curry is just like my old local in the UK and is to die for,lol.

The Curry Bandit at Loganlea is ok and i use that as a takeaway, very similar to a UK curry and not bad prices ,(my local Indian is terrible food and price,lol) it just means 2 mins in the microwave by the time i get home,lol.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Oooh you lucky thing. :wubclub: I'm still looking for one down our way in Tas but live in hope.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.”

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Thank the lord!!! We have tried alot of Indians in the area, down to The Sitar in Albion.

The Best of all and as close as ur gonna get to a Good British Ruby is Bollywood in Warner Village. and the rice wasnt mush for a change!!

Next a good Chinese with Crispy Beef!! Any suggestions????

Jules x:angel_happy_face_ha

Glad it's still there, the Sitar is my husbands favourite!!

There is a very good chinese in Albany creek, not sure if it's still there or what it's called but it was v good.

Spouse visa granted June 2010, flying to Australia November 1st! :jiggy: