Do you get direct flights from Perth to New Zealand?

lsbc1976

Guest soon2move

yes i was looking the other day, the only one i found that was direct was air new zealand...but they were pricey. just as a tip, i was looking to do the same to validate ours but Bali is sooooo much cheaper so we are going there to validate. we paid $400 each for flights versus $1200 to auckland...

Guest proud2beaussie

The previous poster is correct,I'm only aware of one direct flight from Perth to New Zealand,that's Air New Zealand flight 176 which is a daily flight that departs at 7.20PM Perth time and arrives in Auckland at 05.50AM the next day,all other flights from Perth to New Zealand will require a stop in the Eastern states.

soon2move makes a good point about choosing other destinations when looking at offshore destinations for short trips.

Singapore is a good choice for a validation trip too. The australian high commission there have a 'while you wait' service for your visa sticker once it has been issued.

yes i was looking the other day, the only one i found that was direct was air new zealand...but they were pricey. just as a tip, i was looking to do the same to validate ours but Bali is sooooo much cheaper so we are going there to validate. we paid $400 each for flights versus $1200 to auckland...

Can you actually get your passport sticker in Bali? I thought the Australian High Commission was in Jakata?

Technically I know you don't need the sticker for passport control but I do get asked for it sometimes.

Guest siamsusie
Can you actually get your passport sticker in Bali? I thought the Australian High Commission was in Jakata?

Technically I know you don't need the sticker for passport control but I do get asked for it sometimes.

Hi Jules, yes the embassy is in Denpasar Bali.

l:wubclub: susie

http://www.bali.indonesia.embassy.gov.au/

http://www.indonesia.embassy.gov.au/jakt/home.html

NB If you are are being asked for your sticker you can also get Perth to insert one for you x

Archived