Conservatives lead in 100 key seats,

kernow43

The Conservatives are on course for a convincing election victory after a new poll for The Daily Telegraph showed the party is leading Labour by 12 points in crucial marginal constituencies.

On the eve of tonight’s first ever leaders’ television debate, the most comprehensive survey of swing seats since the campaign began showed David Cameron comfortably ahead.

Keep going Cameron, put the UK back on track, I know it will take years to repair the damage done by Brown and his bunch of idiots!

General Election 2010: Conservatives lead in 100 key seats, Telegraph poll shows - Telegraph

Not too bothered who wins, just don't want a hung Parliament then maybe the £ will bounce back and I can get my money over here and stop the corrupt bankers playing with it and giving me 0.5% interest while they take excessive bonuses.

Not too bothered who wins, just don't want a hung Parliament then maybe the £ will bounce back and I can get my money over here and stop the corrupt bankers playing with it and giving me 0.5% interest while they take excessive bonuses.

If it is hung parliament it might be worse for you, so I think you should be bothered, your vote!

Guest shark

you ever gets in ,we are in for a tuff time especially,the amount off money the country owes,it will not be long before we are going the same way as Greece,you we just bowwowed money ,to help bail them out, what a joke.

you ever gets in ,we are in for a tuff time especially,the amount off money the country owes,it will not be long before we are going the same way as Greece,you we just bowwowed money ,to help bail them out, what a joke.

You will be in for a tougher time with Brown in power again, he has sold the gold reserves, next it will be the Palace silver and paintings.

After the election he should be tried for treason and sent to Alba [sorry that's where he came from] I meant Elba!

Guest shark
You will be in for a tougher time with Brown in power again, he has sold the gold reserves, next it will be the Palace silver and paintings.

After the election he should be tried for treason and sent to Alba [sorry that's where he came from] I meant Elba!

they should take Cameron the to,he likes giving our money away ,he wants to increase overseas aid,to countrys ,that are better off than us.more money we have to bowwow.yet again.

Guest shark

lets not forget ,torys/labour,are planing major cuts(13bilion) which will see thousands of jobs lost ,but money for abroad will be increasing ,650 million a yr for Greece,60 million hand out to the EEC,for membership.13 billion ,to country's that are better of than us,like china etc.and lets not forget the billons they are going to spend on global warning (load off bolla7ks

Just looking back on the debate, Brown looked so uncomfortable,bad body language. Cameron let Brown in with a few body punches, but Clegg came through as fresh, attacking both at the same time.Also a panel of undecided voters in Bolton gave Brown the thumbs down.

Maybe a clean start away from the old parties might be the way to unite and win!

Brown is gone I feel now.I hope

I quite enjoyed the debate.

If it is hung parliament it might be worse for you, so I think you should be bothered, your vote!

Yes, but left a very safe Lib Dem seat in the UK and probably don't have enough time to get set up for a postal vote from here now although I did print off the forms.

Crikey mate, the gold was sold off between 1999 and 2002.

Were you only bothered about it once the press started going on about it?

Gold at that time was at a low and had been for some time.

At todays figures that gold would have fetched an extra £5bn - not enough to solve all of the worlds ills, although an amount not to be sniffed at.

Some people have the memory of goldfish, others don't seem to grasp the fundamental principals of a free market economy.:cute:

I think Clegg was the best performer, Just come in on the news and Clegg 46%, Cameron 26% and Brown 20%

Crikey mate, the gold was sold off between 1999 and 2002.

Were you only bothered about it once the press started going on about it?

Gold at that time was at a low and had been for some time.

At todays figures that gold would have fetched an extra £5bn - not enough to solve all of the worlds ills, although an amount not to be sniffed at.

Some people have the memory of goldfish, others don't seem to grasp the fundamental principals of a free market economy.:cute:

Selling the gold was at a low and it was against the advice of the BoE

It was the press that brought it to our attention.

I am not a goldfish, I remember everything almost tha t Brown has done, and nothing to write home about.

Brown is a goner!!

Guest gratom

Camerons lacklutre performance and Cleggs better showing may let Brown back in by default--and it has just caused a fluctuation in the exchange rate again[it had begun to improve]

Selling the gold was at a low and it was against the advice of the BoE

It was the press that brought it to our attention.

I am not a goldfish, I remember everything almost tha t Brown has done, and nothing to write home about.

Brown is a goner!!

We didn't sell it and spend the proceeds.

Gold earned no interest sat in the coffers. So the proceeds of the sale were used to buy

"interest bearing assets in other currencies".

As for the Bank of England, given that Eddie George's official views on the matter are officlally state secrets for a few years yet, might I ask where you got that info from?

Archived