Gym!!!

Guest lizndave

Guest lizndave

Right ladies and Gents have you put some weight on in the last couple of months or just want to do something for fitness to make you feel better.

If you want that then i have the thing for you. I belong to a very good gym not like a normal gym you get a personal service no bitchness, very good in helping people and also is 2nd in WA for fitness. Her business won 2nd place in the Fitness Awards 2009 in WA and also 2nd place in personal trainer business of the year 2009!!!

There is before and after pics for people that have done a 8 week challenge these are good if you want to loose weight or just tone and improve fitness.

The training sessions are held at the gym in Mindarie and Also the Seventh Adventist Church in Clarkson.

I have set out below all the times :-

Seventh Adventist Church

Monday

9am Circuit

6pm Ab Bums and Thighs

7.15pm zumba

Wednesday

9am Fat Burner

630pm Fat Burnter

Thursday

9am Circuit

7pm Zumba

Friday

9am Abs Bums and Thighs

10.15am Zumba3

Gym in Mindarie

Tuesday

6am Spin

6pm Life Sprints

Thursday

6am Spin

Friday

6.30pm Life Sprints

All classes are priced at $8 dollars a class you can buy a payment pass which is good if you want to do be a regular member which is $80 and if you do morning class you get arvo free. Same as the gym it is $8 dollars.

If you are interested in any of the above please PM me for the contact details of Denise who is very helpful and a dedicated trainer.

come on lads and lasses once you been to the best why go any where.

Archived