register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest PaulnLisa

spray painters gold coast

Guest PaulnLisa

i am moving to the gold coast early august wondering if there are any painters on this forum working in this area.i have being painting commercial vehicles for the past 12 years would like to get involved in painting yachts but would consider anything.any ideas or help most welcome. thanks paul

Hiya the courier mail jobs paper on saturday had a few jobs in for panel beaters,have a look at the paper on line or at www.alljobs.com.au im sure you will find work around that area,good luck and dont be dissapointed if you dont get much of a response whilst in the uk as this seems pretty normal,

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest PaulnLisa

Thanks for that Cal, will take a look at the link. Paul

No problem ,have you tried searching the white /yellow pages for companys in and around the area your moving to ,hubby is a mechanic and got his job just going in garages so may be worth a try on line or by phone ,good luck

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Ha Ha ,,im not with it ,,just realised its you ,,feel really dumb now ,,i will get some company adresses for you and email them or ring you ,thats what im here for ,email me for any info like that and ill sort it for you,take care speak soon

Cal x

Guest PaulnLisa

He He He thought you realised it was us, you see we lurk everywhere!!:spinny:

Think it will probably be a case of Paul calling in to see people when we get there, any info you can get though would be brilliant, thanks again for your help your a star

Speak soon Lisa x