You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nats

Ladies - Beauty Salon recommendations please...

Hi

Can anyone recommend a beauty salon in the City of Perth or surrounding areas that doesnt cost the earth.

This will be my first visit to an Aus salon for waxing - Left my trusty beauty therapist behind in Scotland ... very nervous about going to someone else :mad: and not wanting to fork out a fortune.

Thanks

Nats x

Guest lizndave

can't suggest anything in city, but one of my good friends runs a beauty salon from home

but she lives in quinns which is 35 mins north of city.

Cheers

Liz

thanks Liz, i looked at a few today but I'll keep your friend in mind - think i'd prefer to go to someone like your friend other than a salon, some of them seem a little impersonal if a little intimidating. My friend back home had her own business and ran it by herself from one room.

nats x

Guest Woodmill

The Salon I use (and I have tried many believe me) is called Indulge Day Spa in Woodvale. If you are not in the area and want to give it a try, let me know as they often have good offers in the local paper. I woulnd't go anywhere else now. They do an amazing hot stone massage.

Guest hol34349

You could try Skin Deep, there is one in Como that I go to but there is also one in the city. Not sure on the prices of waxing as I usually just go for massages but it's a great salon :wink:

Holl

hey if your around Maylands ( 5 - 10 mins from the city) try "Platinum in Perth", my friend works there and whenever i popped in to see her, it looked impressive, very friendly young staff.

can't suggest anything in city, but one of my good friends runs a beauty salon from home

but she lives in quinns which is 35 mins north of city.

Cheers

Liz

Hi Liz,

could I get your friends contact details pls as I'm not too far grim quinns.

Does she do lash shaping, tinting and nails too!

Many thanks

Emma x

457 Visa Granted 4th June....Flying to Perth 6th July!!

JUST Starting To Settle & Enjoy Life In Perth!

PR Granted 22nd December 2011

Citizenship Granted 28th August 2013!

Hi

Can anyone recommend a beauty salon in the City of Perth or surrounding areas that doesnt cost the earth.

This will be my first visit to an Aus salon for waxing - Left my trusty beauty therapist behind in Scotland ... very nervous about going to someone else :mad: and not wanting to fork out a fortune.

Thanks

Nats x

Hey Nats don't worry you can also get trusted beauty salon here too. Let me recommend one for you. Check these: http://www.enrichhairfacebody.com.au/index.php/services/body. I recommend this to you as i personally feel the difference about their beauty service. My girlfriend currently have her hair cut and waxing from this salon and i seriously say it is awesome and affordable too.