Whats your favourite pub in Perth and why?

stevie ellis

Guest guest30085

Hi

The Woodvale Tavern - also called the Moon I think (not been for 4 years as still in the UK haha)

Good ole traditional pub :biggrin:

Guest stewilliamson
Hi

The Woodvale Tavern - also called the Moon I think (not been for 4 years as still in the UK haha)

---

The moon and sixpence I believe it's now known as, and it's my favourite. Outside heated seating (and smoking) area. Luvverly.

Hi

Traditional ?? wots a traditional pub in AUSTRALIA , its like the traditional Aussie pub in london , plastic . You are in Australia accept the aussie life keep lookin for the uk and end up joinin the returning back to the uk forum.

Plenty of pubs but unfornunately they are not exactly local so a taxi ride is a must there and back a couple 8 or 9 drinks a nite without snap and taxis can be a $200 touch it aint cheap ,ale $9 or 10 average . My local Cornerstone at Butler if we`re flush a nite out but its a 3km walk or 6 on the way back lol. Favourite pubs are not pubs , Indie ,Feral, iron horse , mash and little creatures breweries great times out ,lil creatures at Freo good setting on the harbour good snap and ghood music (for the younguns

Traditional ?? wots a traditional pub in AUSTRALIA , its like the traditional Aussie pub in london , plastic . You are in Australia accept the aussie life keep lookin for the uk and end up joinin the returning back to the uk forum.

Plenty of pubs but unfornunately they are not exactly local so a taxi ride is a must there and back a couple 8 or 9 drinks a nite without snap and taxis can be a $200 touch it aint cheap ,ale $9 or 10 average . My local Cornerstone at Butler if we`re flush a nite out but its a 3km walk or 6 on the way back lol. Favourite pubs are not pubs , Indie ,Feral, iron horse , mash and little creatures breweries great times out ,lil creatures at Freo good setting on the harbour good snap and ghood music (for the younguns

Looks like al be buying a slab o that emu beer and biding at hame , fit a boot the whale in ale in clarkson / at wis a nae bad pub ina if i remember

Guest guest30085

Hey hey I never said good old traditional BRITISH pub i just said traditional :biggrin::wubclub:

Archived