Cheap holiday homes in Perth WA

Guest shaila

Guest shaila

Hi

We would like to come to Perth for a visit in Aug 2010 and looking seriously for a place to stay. Need a place with cooking facilities (kitchen with microwave, burners for cooking and kettle at least) and I have been looking on the internet - nothing seemed cheap at all.

We are from the UK and I have two toddlers- aged 3 and 2 respectively and it will be an absolute must that we have a place which has some space (rather a room) for the kids to move around.

Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay pls- which is reasonably price hopefully anywhere in Perth. The places we are looking at- can be 30 mins from the Perth CBD itself...not too fussed about it. Which means- areas like Floreat, Woodloands, Churchlands, North Beach, Carine, Dungraig, Sorrento, Cith Beach etc.

Anyone who can recommend to us anything at this point of time- greatly appreciated.

Hi we are also going to be doing the same I think, have visa but not sold house, we need to have visa stamped by Feb 23rd 2011. Seems ages but Im sure it will be sods law that the house will sell in March2011. Try the following address immigration to Australia, short term, pet friendly, fully furnished houses in Perth WA - ozhouserental.com I think we are going to use these. The house we looked at is approx $400 per week. Hopefully ok for you but that is in Rockingham - they have others closer to CBD, Also www.emi-grate.com these do very cheap car hire also, house and car for about $650 per week. Both setup by expats, fully furnished good reviews some closer to CBD but a little more expensive. Would love to know how you get on. We have 3 kids (4,2,8 month).

Hope this is of use. Good luck.

If you find a real bargain PM me please.

Zoe

• 1 month later...
Hi we are also going to be doing the same I think, have visa but not sold house, we need to have visa stamped by Feb 23rd 2011. Seems ages but Im sure it will be sods law that the house will sell in March2011. Try the following address immigration to Australia, short term, pet friendly, fully furnished houses in Perth WA - ozhouserental.com I think we are going to use these. The house we looked at is approx $400 per week. Hopefully ok for you but that is in Rockingham - they have others closer to CBD, Also www.emi-grate.com these do very cheap car hire also, house and car for about $650 per week. Both setup by expats, fully furnished good reviews some closer to CBD but a little more expensive. Would love to know how you get on. We have 3 kids (4,2,8 month).

Hope this is of use. Good luck.

If you find a real bargain PM me please.

Zoe

Hi Zoe, we operate www.ozhouserental.com, and are very happy to answer any questions you may have, we're getting new properties all the time and have just taken on a fabulous house in Singleton, near Mandurah. I hope your house sells quickly, I remember when we were selling in UK - stress:confused: or what! We ended up having to come to Perth to validate our visas, then managed to sell the house in the next 3 months and get out here permanently. Definitely the best move we ever made:biggrin:.

Good luck and keep in touch.

Tracey

Guest Mach
Hi Zoe, we operate www.ozhouserental.com, and are very happy to answer any questions you may have, we're getting new properties all the time and have just taken on a fabulous house in Singleton, near Mandurah. I hope your house sells quickly, I remember when we were selling in UK - stress:confused: or what! We ended up having to come to Perth to validate our visas, then managed to sell the house in the next 3 months and get out here permanently. Definitely the best move we ever made:biggrin:.

Good luck and keep in touch.

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Nice properties... I think you might be just what we're looking for! You've got mail :)

//Mach

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Annabellewalsh

If you're after something close to the city email bookings@staywest.com.au - they have a number of apartments for let - but also work with a network of other providers, so your request will get passed on until something comes up in the price bracket you require. Also www.stayz.com.au - but I find they tend to be more pricey.

Cheers

Walshabel

Guest shaila

Planning to come either Aug 2010- 2nd week for 10 days OR Dec 2010 - 17th Dec till 31st Dec 2010. I think the ways things are working out- we dread coming to cold and wet Perth in Aug- so it will be in Dec then. Can anyone pls help.

Thanks

• 8 months later...
Guest adaminperth

Hi im adam

I have a place to rent fully furnished, how long will you be staying for as i require someone for a period no less 60 days?

the place is clean, tidy plenty of room for the kids ect...

adam

We would like to come to Perth for a visit in Aug 2010 and looking seriously for a place to stay. Need a place with cooking facilities (kitchen with microwave, burners for cooking and kettle at least) and I have been looking on the internet - nothing seemed cheap at all.

We are from the UK and I have two toddlers- aged 3 and 2 respectively and it will be an absolute must that we have a place which has some space (rather a room) for the kids to move around.

Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay pls- which is reasonably price hopefully anywhere in Perth. The places we are looking at- can be 30 mins from the Perth CBD itself...not too fussed about it. Which means- areas like Floreat, Woodloands, Churchlands, North Beach, Carine, Dungraig, Sorrento, Cith Beach etc.

Anyone who can recommend to us anything at this point of time- greatly appreciated.

Archived