Anyone want free beer Queensland

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Colin and Lorraine

Maybe it's the free beer that is putting them off, a lot of people think the beer is too warm, lol.

Hope someone comes along soon. Some of the relocation agents like Cal may be able to put you in touch with others who have arrived.

Have a great holiday

Kate

Hi we will be in Queensland staying in Kedron from 20th May until 7th June to open our visas and were wondering if anyone fancied meeting up for a chat and to give us some pointers on were to live, jobs, and lifestyle etc. Anywhere between Caboolture and Beenleigh, we are unsure where we want to live. We are Colin (a injection moulding technician), Lorraine (a staff nurse) and our 19 year old daughter Fern who is trained as an hairdresser but doesnt know what she wants to do (typical teenager). Looking forward to meeting some of you hopefully.

Colin & Lorraine:smile:

P.S. Free beer was to grab your attention but we will provide some lol:wink:

Please feel free to give me a shout when you arrive, I am on the Redcliffe Peninsula so if you are looking around the area I will shout you a beer, and not a warm one, a pommie beer if you like

Cheers

Guest reddyresidents
xxxxx

Hi Colin and Lorraine,

We are also living in Redcliffe.Have you made it over here yet?If you're about this way let us know,we've been here a year and the lifestyle is great,I'm sure you'll love it!Good luck!

Nigel and Sian

Archived