safety bay to baldivis

Guest rob and denise

Guest rob and denise

we have been looking at rentals around the safety bay waikiki and baldivis areas. would like some inside info on these areas. we're after a relatively quiet neighbourhood for us to settle in coz in the not to distant future our 18 and 19 year old son and daughter will want to be fleeing the prefurbial nest. we visited these areas on our reccie there in nov 08 and we really did take it to our hearts. but that was while we were in holiday mode. we would like to know what these areas are really like. i know that you can sometimes get a good idea of an area by the look of it and plus your gut feeling and first impressions are also a good sign . looking forward to some good replies..... rob and denise:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milliemoo

Hi There

Can't comment on Waikiki and Safety Bay as areas to live, but we are in Baldivis. It is a lovely quiet suburb to live. Settlers Hills is alot bigger than I imagined and is a nice

area to bring up a family. There is a alot of new development in Baldivis with the shopping centre, a new pub/bistro which is very nice and a medical centre due to open soon.

If your children are in their late teens they may find it too quiet, although we are only five minutes drive away from Warnbro train station/Kwinana freeway. 10 minutes drive away from Rockingham.

For rental prices have a look on realestate.com and for more info on suburbs take a look at Aussiemove.com

Hope that helps. And if you want anymore specific info feel free to pm me.

you'll be fine in Baldivis alot of english are settling there and it seems nice and quiet we are in Secret Harbour and thats 10 -15 minutes away and we have friends in Baldivis that love it there you kids willl want the night life in Perth i bet but the trains run late are have transport police on there so pretty safe hope this helps

Guest bshootz

Hi there, depends what you want really, do you want to be near to the beach or more inland. We looked at Baldivis, but we found it isnt for us, we wanted to be near to the beach, we are in Safety Bay, and only 5 mins to the beach and really love it.

Good luck in your search.

Beckyx

Guest rob and denise

hi thanks for your comments. we visited perth in nov 08, we stayed with family who live in waikiki, just off safety bay rd actually. but while we were there, we stumbled across settlers hill estate and we loved it. we know its a little in land but we don't mind. we also like safety bay, warnbro, and waikiki you could say we're not fussy , we just want out of here. 8 more weeks................................. regards rob and denise

Guest The BFs

We live on the Harrington Waters estate which is off Safety Bay Road in Waikiki. A lot smaller than Baldivis and, we think, much nicer because of that. Good access to the station at Warnbro - a 15-20 minute walk or 5 minutes in the car and only a 5 minute drive to the beach!

Guest rob and denise

hi, thanks for your comments. yes we know harrington waters , we had a look round when we were there in nov 08. we would still consider locating there coz we have family who live off sabot ave near that power station............ seems like an ideal place also, and as you say , close to everything.......................... cheers rob and denise

Guest dawnpepper

Hi, we are also renting in the Settlers estate in balidivis and due to start building shortly in tuart ridge in baldivis. found this area 2 years ago through friends we met out here then. Came back here again this time to rent and still love everything about it. Our 4 year old has started kindy here and she always tells me she is excited when it is a kindy day. do I need to say more? Left the uk at end of November and just love it here ....... love it, love it, love it.

• 1 year later...
Guest arnold2012

Hiya,

Any chance you can give me some inside info on safety bay as its where I would like to go in sept 2012, is it chils friendly?expensive? sorry to ask this but im getting really anxious about the location now (baldivis, safety bay, secret bay)

many many thanks angiex

Archived