Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Brother in-laws daughter

Recommended Posts



Well, my family and I have been in OZ (Wagga Wagga NSW) for 18 months now and we are still living the dream, we may be moving to Townsville in January 2011 (OZ Army and we can only hope).


My question is that my brother in-law came to OZ October 09 on a 12 month tourist visa to live with his partner (be together since January 09). Then had a baby daughter March this year and I was wondering what type of visa he could apply for having been with his misses for more than 12 months and having a daughter born in OZ with his surname on the birth certificate.


Any help would be very much appreciated.


Hope you all had a great easter and you are enjoying the bank holiday.


Matt & family



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this