Unlawful foxtel installed

Guest tienna

Guest sarahbunny

Yes i probably am younger. But i have also worked in the real estate market. I was only trying to be helpful - i didn't need his rude response. Oh well.

Wow, rude much?

I said if you have the money / option for finance. Meaning you have a reasonable deposit amount.

I live in Queensland, and currently my rent is $250 per week for a 3 bedroom house.

Prices of homes in my area start from $190.000 to around $300.000 for a 2-3 bedroom house.

If you have say $20.000 in savings, get the $14.000 first home buyers grant and take out a loan for $170.000 your repayments would be $1101 a month for 30 years, and own your OWN home and pay only a extra $4 a month then i spend on rent.

Your welcome!

First home owners grant ??? is that no more,

Yes i probably am younger. But i have also worked in the real estate market. I was only trying to be helpful - i didn't need his rude response. Oh well.

I know you were trying to be helpfull sarah and i appreciate it,he means no harm mate.

He just talks a bit straight at times,he's from yorkshire:wink:,he's good as gold realy,honest!

Thx for the advice sarah:wubclub:

Guest sarahbunny

Last time i checked it was $14,000 for a first time home buyer grant and its $21,000 if you build a new home. It could have changed recently, i havent kept up - i'm sure you could find it on google somewhere.

Anyway we totally went off topic :chatterbox: Goodluck to everyone on their renting / buying futures.

Last time i checked it was $14,000 for a first time home buyer grant and its $21,000 if you build a new home. It could have changed recently, i havent kept up - i'm sure you could find it on google somewhere.

Anyway we totally went off topic :chatterbox: Goodluck to everyone on their renting / buying futures.

$7k for the FHOG now (boost ended at the end of last year)

Archived