Migration quotes. AQF III quotes??

JoRed4

Hello, I attended the Down Under Live seminar in Leeds this weekend. I have received a few quotes from migration agents. Do the quotes include the AQF qualification costs? They say Skills Assesment, does that mean application to TRA? As oppose to the actual AQF III qualfication cost. Are you supposed to have obtained the AQF III independently first before enlisting the services of an agent?

With regards to the AQF III qualification; is there any shopping around to be done in terms of who you go through i.e. Australian Skill Assessments or the asa group regarding price or is it generally the same. Who do people recommend?

Cheers

Our agent's fixed fee was for their work. Anything else - medicals, police checks, IELTS, Skills Assessment etc..., was separate and payable to those particular organisations. I am being assessed by Vetassess and had to pay them the $540 for this. When we signed up with our agent (John Adams at immigration2oz), he broke down all the payments for us in our agreement contract.

Can't answer your questions about TRA as my job is assessed by Vetassess but I'm sure that there are others on here who can answer that for you.

Good luck

Archived