Guest emmabrit

For those Brits who miss Quorn....good news!

Guest emmabrit

Quorn is coming to Australia this year.

Marlow Foods emailed me and said Quorn will be here in June and Woolworths responded to advise they'll be stocking a small selection from September.

Guest LisaW

Marlow Foods emailed me and said Quorn will be here in June and Woolworths responded to advise they'll be stocking a small selection from September.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

As an ex-veggie and with a veggie hubby this will make life much easier - Aussie veggie foods are nowhere near on a par with what we can get out here.

Thanks for the info :biggrin:

Thats brilliant news.....:jiggy:.....Go Quorn.......:notworthy:

Im a Vegetarian of 20 years & was thinking i'd be living on veg & potatoes.....:laugh:

Oooh does that mean we'll be able to buy minced Quorn? I've never quite been able to cross the road into becoming a vegetarian but love vegetarian food and I used to adore minced Quorn so I really do miss it. Good news either way though!

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.”

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Nice one, Bob :smile:

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.”

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Funny I was just saying on Saturday that I don't miss it anymore and can't remember what I used to cook with it!

Not so tasty with potatoes & veg though!......:laugh:

But far prettier.:yes:

It featured in the film "The Shiralee", the Bryan Brown version.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Furball

We got quorn sausages and lasagne in BiLo today... and it was advertising mince too... :) Off to Coles asap to load up!

Oh the happy!

I'm glad to hear that it's here at last - now to find out if it's actually available *here* too!

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

We got quorn sausages and lasagne in BiLo today... and it was advertising mince too... :) Off to Coles asap to load up!

Oh the happy!

Thats great news....:jiggy:

Guest SDJ&A

If anyone is interested, Coles in Figtree near Wollongong have a good range of Quorn mince, sausages, pies etc.

Also if anyone is interested, I used to live in a village next to Quorn in Leicestershire. Not a big claim to fame but hey ho.

Yes and i got very excited about this..i emailed Marlow foods earlier in the year and they said by December it would be stocked across Australia...

Last week i discovered Quorn products in Coles in Rockingham (south of Perth) shopping centre!!!..Woolies are behind when it comes to Veggie food....

TRA LODGED 10/03/2009....TRA PASSED 30/03/2009...

175 LODGED 14/04/2009...WA SS LODGED 04/05/2009...

WA SS APPROVED 30/07/2009... 176 APPROVED 08/09/2009!!!:v_SPIN:

Hi

what is Quorn ?

I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.

Spike Milligan

I'm glad to hear that it's here at last - now to find out if it's actually available *here* too!

Good news Emma bought some from coles in kingston about a week ago

Paul.

Emma (Early Childhood Teacher), Paul (carpenter), Louise (17) & Billy (13)

:smile:

Ooh thanks, Paul! That gives me hope that I'll be able to find some here on the Eastern Shore.

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos