Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest melinz1

Can I get a bridging visa whilst my partners skilled visa is getting processed

Recommended Posts

Guest melinz1




My Partner has put me as a seconadary applicant on his Subclass 176 Skilled (Migrant) Sponsored visa.

However we have lived in a long distance relationship for the past 3 year becasue I go to Uni in the U.K. I graduate in July and will head to Perth then but I need to know that I will have the right to work and if I am eligable for a bridging visa? and if I am how do I go about it?





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this