Permanent Australian Residency offered to CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitters

Guest CATJOBS

Guest CATJOBS
Are you accepting Heavy Equip. Mechanics from US who wish to relocate?

Hi, I am discussing the positions with people all over the world and certainly I'd be interested to chat with you about it.

Please send me your cv to info at cqsservices.com

I recruit directly and only for the OEM's for CAT and Komatsu, the positions are direct for the dealer from day one with excellent relocation packages and salaries on offer, both workshop and field based positions.

Over the next month I will be interviewing in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, The Philippines and the UK and in Nov, Dec and Jan I will be going through the USA meeting fitters and discussing the positions.

I have now relocated over 400 people, both single status and family status, with there being no cost to the candidate.

Thanks

Dennis

Guest CATJOBS
where do i send my cv to? have a lot of cat experience,and would love to relocate with family

Hi Stuart

Sorry for the slack, late reply, I seem to be flying too much lately...

Please send me your cv, send it to info at cqsservices.com

Thanks

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help i am a plant operator from uk,excavator,blade,loading shovels,dump trucks,21 yrs experience in major earthworks,new to site,in oz at moment,thought id come over to have a look,just wondering what the best channels are to go thru to get work,any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Guest kevwilson

Hi,

I am a qualified HGV Truck mechanic but i have worked a few years on USA Army tracked vehicles with Cat engines. I dont have alot of experience but i am quick to lean and would love this opertunity. I have already recieved a working holiday visa so would be willing co come asap. if you send me your email address i can forward you my CV

Archived