Permanent Australian Residency offered to CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitters

Guest CATJOBS

Guest CATJOBS

Permanent Australian Residency offered to CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitters / Mechanics – We pay migration fees, visa costs and relocation.

If you are a CAT Trained Heavy Equipment Fitter / Mechanic in the UK or Ireland and are interested in working in or migrating to Australia then please email me with your details and your cv cat-jobs at cat-jobs.com

There are currently 45 positions available, these are in various locations around Australia some are in Capital Cities and some are regional – the Permanent Australian Residency visa offered will be employer sponsored, either the RSMS or ENS depending on job location, this means you and your family will be Australian residents from day one in Australia, your obligation under this visa is to work for the employer for min two years.

The salary offered is high, as these are mining related positions, the company will be paying all your migration fees, all medicals, all visa fees, air fares, is offering a relocation payment and the company will subsidise the cost of house rental for the first 12 months.

This is a genuine opportunity to not only join a great team working for a very good employer, but to also get permanent residency for Australia for yourself and also your family.

This is the first time I have used this forum to post a job, if I have made a mistake or breached any rules it is not intentional and please advise me if changes are required or my post is not appropriate.

My team and I will be in the UK and Ireland in May to interview CAT fitters and talk to them and their families about relocating to Australia, feel free to come along and ask questions about relocating to Australia, this is not an Australian Expo, there is no charge, we are genuine Poms who live in Oz and have the chance to offer that opportunity to other suitably qualified people in the UK and Ireland, why not come and have a chat with us, we will be interviewing in Manchester, Reading, Dublin, Cardiff and Edinburgh in May, exact dates and venues will be published on the websites in around two weeks time.

If you know anyone that works on CAT heavy equipment in the UK or Ireland that is interested in discussing living and working in Australia – please let them know, they will never have a better offer than this.

Please PM for more information.

Thanks

Dennis

Migrated from UK in 92 and still loving it

Guest The Pom Queen

What a great opportunity for someone, thank you for offering the PR, I am sure there will be someone out there who will be very happy to see this.

Kate

Guest CATJOBS

Hi Michele

I think I sent a message to you, not very good at this so in case I messed it up, i'd like to look at your father in laws cv please, could you email it to cat-jobs at cat-jobs.com

I am looking for people that have used CAT ET, SIS and understand SOS, but please send the cv and we can have a good look.

I am going to be talking to people in the UK and Ireland from late April through to early June in Manchester, Reading, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin and will probably visit these cities twice to allow people to come back after a couple of weeks and ask further questions, giving them time to think and research things a bit more after speaking with us.

Thanks for the enquiry

Dennis

www.cat-jobs.com

Guest CATJOBS

I have had quite a few emails asking about the need for large mining equipment exp.

The company has a huge training program in place and has done for 30+ years, so as long as you have a good understanding of CAT ET, SIS understand and are competent in contamination control procedures (and of course are interested in a cost free permanent Australian residents visa and a free ticket to OZ) then its worth you send in your cv.

I can honestly say that if you have Cat Machine exp and were even remotely thinking about Australia to live, then you should send me your cv because this is a fantastic chance to get permanent residency through one of the best employers in Australia.

Remember there are no costs to any applicant at any stage, all recruitment, visa and travel costs will be paid for by the employer - We care about employees and with more than 300 people in the 25 years with the company club, more than 120 in the 30 years plus club and more than 10 in the 40 plus club, that speaks for itself.

Also someone asked if they were already in Australia on a 457 visa would we offer them a job and sponsor them for permanent residency, the answer is yes would would if you have the skills we need.

For the record, we are not offering 457 visas, we only offer permanent employer sponsored visas.

www.cat-jobs.com looking for more poms for oz

Guest emasnwy

Hi Dennis,

is it just cat trained your looking for,or any good adaptable Diesel mechanic`s.i`v been working on trucks and varios pieces of plant.At the moment we`re looking for an ENS Sponsor too more to Australia,we`re a family of 5,three kids.we are looking at Perth...and Kalgoorlie.as we have friends there.if youthink you could use a good set of hands . Many thanks

D.Anderson

Guest sylcaddies

Hi

Is it just CAT fitters you require, or spray painters working on CAT vehicles be considered?

Guest Mylady's O/H
Hi I would like to send you a C.V could you send me a pm with some contact details.Thank you.

Guys you are not paying attention to details.They give you the contact details in the beggining.ANYWAY click the link below and it will take you there.

CAT Jobs | Caterpillar Jobs and CAT Work

Good luck :wink:

Guest nigel and marie

hi my name is nigel just looking at your vacancy for cat fitters. iam a forklift engineer based here in the uk. i have applied for the 175 skilled visa in may 2008 have passed all the criteria for this visa but are trying to get there this year i have been in the trade for over 20 years and can enclose my cv for you to take a look cheers nigel.:swoon:

Guest CATJOBS

Hi Graeme

The hose fitters we use are all trained heavy equipment fitters that have then moved into the hose section, we run our own hose department and field service trucks.

I don't have a requirement for a hose fitter as such, but if you were up on CAT ET, SIS etc and were a CAT trained heavy equipment fitter then I could help you.

I am arriving in the UK May 2nd and will be there for around 5 weeks and I am happy to meet and discuss possible options, just be aware that I do not at this point have anything for anyone other than heavy equipment fitters who know CAT products inside out, I will have a look at the ASCO codes and the need for hose fitters and try and get some further information for you.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful.

Dennis

PS

Is it still cold over there?

Guest CATJOBS

Hi Nigel

I am sorry I have not replied sooner, life is hectic, poor excuse, but true.

It is possible depending on your previous working history that there is a position for a forklift dedicated person, it would really depend on your level of CAT exp and training.

Why not send your cv to me and we can go through it and I can discuss it with the manager of CAT rental etc, who know's, nothing to lose I reckon?

cat-jobs at cat-jobs.com

Thanks

Dennis www.cat-jobs.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CATJOBS

Hi Dave, I think I missed your post, I have been doing so much traveling I am not sure if I replied or not, sorry if I did miss it.

I need CAT trained engineers / CAT Trained fitters, in the UK the CAT Dealer www.finning.co.uk calls these positions workshop engineers or field service engineers, in Australia we call them Heavy Equipment Fitters.

As the Australian CAT Dealer we only sell and service large CAT mining equipment it is mandatory for the visa that you have proof of exp on CAT equipment.

we do have a training scheme and curently we have (incuding adult schemes) around 1000 people training at any one time, however obviously this is only for Australians, we try to employ locally first, then train locally to employ and only after still not being able to fill our positions do we recruit from overseas and to meet the premanent visa the candidates must be qualified and exp on our machines.

I hope this clears things up and again, I am sorry if I missed your post before.

I am in South Wales at the moment, moving through the SE of England next week, up to Scotland the following week, then Ireland and back to the UK in a couple of weeks.

I am happy to meet and chat about where you may get a possible job if you are not currently trained on CAT machines, email me cat-jobs @ cat-jobs.com if you'd like to chat further.

I have filled a lot of positions and still have over 20 positions to fill, so if anyone is a CAT Engineer working for a CAT dealer such as Finning UK or if you are working for a mining contractor on CAT machines such as 777F's, tractors / dozers such as D6,7,89 or 10's and you would like to get free permanent residency for Australia working in excellent conditions with some of the best money in this field in the world then please contact me, thanks

Dennis

www.cat-jobs.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dieselman

Hi CatJobs! Unfurtunetely,your home page is out of work!

What about non UK citizen heavy duty,10 years CAT and Komatsu experience technicians who looking for a good job in AU.

Looking forward your reply

Rustam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest karl276

Hello Dennis

I have tried to send you my C.V on the email address that you have listed but it keeps sending back to me, can you please advise me on a different email so i can pass my C.V onto you.

Many thanks

Karl

• 5 months later...
Guest karl276

hello Still-a-dream!

i didn't here nothing so then i googled-au and found dennis on his web site and there he is offering all as he offers on here emailed him and now my wife is scanning and emailing the visa applications off tonight after a bit of a wait :biggrin: so i gess you could say that it is as good it looks and if you want to follow it up pm me i'll send you more details

wait to here from you karl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CATJOBS

Hi

I am sorry that I have not been active on this forum for some time, there was a mix up with the domain and with thanks to the forum administrators I am now able to post again.

I did recruit quite a few Heavy Equipment Fitters from the UK and Ireland in 2010, there was a slight change to the recruitment though the visa being used to fast track entry to Australia is the 457 visa as the RSMS faced huge delays in processing, however work can start as soon as you arrive to apply for a permanent residents visa.

I have now been given orders to expand the recruitment and I have perm positions for Heavy Equipment Fitters that are dealer trained.

There are positions throughout Western Australia including Perth and throughout Queensland including Brisbane.

But....... Please read.... The positions are only availible to Heavy Equipment Fitters that have worked for a Dealer, either CAT, Komatsu, JCB, Cummins or Volvo.

If you are not a qualified plant fitter and you have not worked for a main OEM dealer as listed above then I am unable to help you.

So if you want to get a decent offer to relocate to yourself and your family to Australia and you have for example worked for Greenshields JCB or Finning UK etc then drop me a line - dennis at cqsservices dot com.

I will be back in the UK a few times throughout 2011 (Brrrrr bloody cold and expensive there now) and I am happy to meet and chat.

• 2 months later...

Hi Dennis,

My husband is a Rail Plant Operator with 13yrs experience and was an operator on civils since leaving school at 16yrs. In total 27 years experience.

He drives a 360 Excavator and is training to drive a 180 Excavator, Dozer and Back Tipping Dump. He is also training as an Assessor.

We would love to relocate to Australia a.s.a.p. I wonder if you could help us do this.

I've left his details via your link which was quite confusing. His name is Neil Price.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived