Central Coast

Guest JRich

Guest JRich

Hey :)

I moved over in January to live with my girlfriend and her son and now I am getting cabin fever as the work isn't coming my way and the social side is being missed! If I am honest, I want to go home, so much! But, I want to give this lovely place a good try, so anyone in the Central Coast, maybe Gosford, and would like to go for a drink or a coffee, or even has any tips. Even someone to talk about football or England would be quite nice :)

Jake

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Im Joe. My wifes Sophie and weve got 2 nippers. Eddie 4 and Jeannie 6. Were moving over from the UK and up to Erina at the end of July and would love to hook up with any meets and get togethers to make some new friends. More than anything I think, making new friends and feeling some connection with people in a similar situation who you like will help anyone to settle and feel at home quickly. Its a god damn human need after all !! Cant wait to get over and start doing what weve been talking about for the last few years.

Would love to hook up when we get out.

Cheers

Joe

Guest gandt

We've been here for 9 months now and give or take are enjoying it, although quite a change from london! We are in Terrigal and have started to form a decent network of friends. Always keen to meet new coasters or help new coasters to be!

• 3 years later...

Archived