Health documents - technical problems with downloading

Guest HoriFTC

Guest HoriFTC

Hi all,

after log in into DIAC's "Query - application status" (Check process of an online application) page I just wanted to download Form 160EH and Form 26EH.

I cannot manage this. (This service should be temporarily unavailable. - is written there...)

Just curious, because I can download both same documents for my spouse. (She is secondary applicant.)

Any thoughts?

Are here some applicants who experienced the same - hopefully only technical - problem?

• 1 year later...
Guest SergK
Hi all,

after log in into DIAC's "Query - application status" (Check process of an online application) page I just wanted to download Form 160EH and Form 26EH.

I cannot manage this. (This service should be temporarily unavailable. - is written there...)

Just curious, because I can download both same documents for my spouse. (She is secondary applicant.)

Any thoughts?

Are here some applicants who experienced the same - hopefully only technical - problem?

Same with me!!! HoriFTC, how have you coped with this issue?

Guest VickyMel

Hi Hori

We also had that problem for a couple of days - could only download one set of our health docs. In the end we emailed the DIAC Health people (not the CO - I think there was an email on the online page) - they emailed us back the next day saying there was no problem - but after that we were able to download the other set of documents

Good luck

Vicky

hi there,

same happened to me and i found out it was because they had my old passport number in the system. I emailed them and they fixed the problem quickly. If it doesn't work, you can always just use the blank forms that you can print from the DIAC site.