state sponsership queensland

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Hi how much money do you have to have for sponsership by queensland state. emailed work live and play and they would not state an amount. The onus is on the applicant to prove they have enough funds to keep them going for a while as they find jobs. I want to aplly but i am worried that i dont have enough funds. Has anyone else applied . If so how much did you have. ( apparently they dont take into account money tied up in a house only free funds) Can anyone help. Dont want to put in an application then get refused.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

The only problem i have is no one to borrow from, have considered re mortagaging the house then paying it back. Problem is there are usually penalties for early payment and also set up fees. if i cant work this out may have to aplly for a 175 visa instead. loans are another posibility but have to pay interest if not paid back within one month. but will need it to show on statements so will need money in the account for at least 4 weeks.

Would you just have to pay back the interest on one month though????? Not sure how much it will work out but maybe your only option.

Your parents or gran parents not help you out? you will only need the money a week if that, borrow the money, pay it in the bank and the same day ask the bank for a statement or print it from internet banking then you can pay it back.

If you get a loan once the money is paid into your account go straight to the bank and ask for a statement or again from the internet and pay the loan people there money back it could be done within a week easy !!

Thanks

The only problem i have is no one to borrow from, have considered re mortagaging the house then paying it back. Problem is there are usually penalties for early payment and also set up fees. if i cant work this out may have to aplly for a 175 visa instead. loans are another posibility but have to pay interest if not paid back within one month. but will need it to show on statements so will need money in the account for at least 4 weeks.

there are ways round it get your thinking head on, most of us on this forum got the funds together in one way or another, good luck,

Ps If you want it that much you will raise the funds some how.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Family have the money but wont help, have made excuses, about loosing interest on thier money, i think they are trying to make it hard so we dont go, but as you say if your determined to go you will find they money. i do feel bad though for some people as they have lost alot of money they have invested in thier homes and would also not be able to raise large amounts of cash. i will find the money somehow. also PROVIEW who asked for that amount of money was it your agents advice. i asked work live and play queensland state and they said there was no specified ammount.

Family have the money but wont help, have made excuses, about loosing interest on thier money, i think they are trying to make it hard so we dont go, but as you say if your determined to go you will find they money. i do feel bad though for some people as they have lost alot of money they have invested in thier homes and would also not be able to raise large amounts of cash. i will find the money somehow. also PROVIEW who asked for that amount of money was it your agents advice. i asked work live and play queensland state and they said there was no specified ammount.

There isnt set amount everyone i know has been over £17k !! but they are all different. How many is there of you ?

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Hi there are four of us,me and my husband and two kids aged 12, 15. i worked out the costs for accomodation, utilities, health insurance , very cheap runabout (car) food bills,extra costs for schooling (books uniform etc) for 6 months and it came to about 12 to 13,000 then adding flights to get there and visa cost i would need at least 17,000 this is the ammount i was looking at producing.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Im not taking any furniture , would try and get a furnished rental of just collect furniture as we go along.not worth taking anything with us dont have any antiques so nothing worth taking. just trying to keep costs low. do hope to sell my house though before we leave.

If you have the IELTS results then lodge a 175. Our friend is a nurse and lodged a 175 at the end of September last year. That received their visa last week.

JOHN

Guest itsSHIRLEY

i was worried about applying for a 175 as the priority for that visa is lower. i dont want it to take to long.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Hi all , thanks for your input may still just get a loan and pay it back early. that way i can apply for the 176 .

Hi all , thanks for your input may still just get a loan and pay it back early. that way i can apply for the 176 .

Hi

This is probably your only option if you cant borrow it from family,

Good luck with the process, it will be a long and bumpy ride believe me :smile:

Archived