Air Conditioning jobs in Brisbane

Guest ashley william pickup

Has anyone got any experience in moving to brisbane and getting work in the Air Conditioning industry.

I'm 32 i run a small company in Huddersfield with me and 3 others fitting commercial air conditioning systems, VRV, close-control, split systems.

Are these systems common in oz or is it more chiller systems.

Is there much of a demand for people in my line of work in brisbane??

Australia is short of refrigeration mechanics and there are some good jobs in the industry.

My son is a 'fridgee' and deals with split systems, and evaporated systems mainly, amongst other things. He does look after the climate control in commercial buildings as well. You should be fine. Have you looked on the job sites. My son is in Melbourne, but said that he might at some stage 'go north' for work meaning either Queensland or Northern Territory. Good luck

Thanks for your reply Olly. I've looked on many site's i think Brisbane is the area we want to settle in. Me and the family are coming in December for three weeks, i'm gonna try and get a day's work with a few company's while i'm there.

It's just in which area, we want to be near to the beach but close enough to the city as my other half is in Marketing industry. Any advice?? we've also got a budget of between $400 to $700 a week.

Thanks again

• 10 months later...
Thanks for your reply Olly. I've looked on many site's i think Brisbane is the area we want to settle in. Me and the family are coming in December for three weeks, i'm gonna try and get a day's work with a few company's while i'm there.

It's just in which area, we want to be near to the beach but close enough to the city as my other half is in Marketing industry. Any advice?? we've also got a budget of between $400 to $700 a week.

Thanks again

Hi Ashley I wondered if you had any luck finding work whislt you were in Oz. Did you get a bit of work with a company. How did you find things

Cheers

Garry

Guest samualjom

Do you poverty to touch for a troupe that really sets themselves unconnected from the intermit by character of workmanship, aid to treatment and hearty substance to pair excellence.

A emptiness has become ready for a registered lineman that has noesis of Refrigeration, Air conditioning & Automatonlike Services. The thriving soul MUST be hedged in theses services, although advance business breeding may be provided for the rightist politician.

The part gift let advertisement, retainer and unskilled electrical installations energy with the majority or the manipulate in Brisbane.

The winning somebody testament be provided

$30 per hour

+ abstraction ½ for period

+ duplicate example for O/T over premier figure hours on self day

Phone recompense

Container

Pension

Uniforms

To cover for this situation please email your continue to bradleyj@sarinarusso.com.au or junction Jenelle Pol straight on 3245 8207 if you change any enquiries.

Guest samualjom

Do you poverty to touch for a troupe that really sets themselves unconnected from the intermit by character of workmanship, aid to treatment and hearty substance to pair excellence.

A emptiness has become ready for a registered lineman that has noesis of Refrigeration, Air conditioning & Automatonlike Services. The thriving soul MUST be hedged in theses services, although advance business breeding may be provided for the rightist politician.

The part gift let advertisement, retainer and unskilled electrical installations energy with the majority or the manipulate in Brisbane.

The winning somebody testament be provided

$30 per hour

+ abstraction ½ for period

+ duplicate example for O/T over premier figure hours on self day

Phone recompense

Container

Pension

Uniforms

To cover for this situation please email your continue to bradleyj@sarinarusso.com.au or junction Jenelle Pol straight on 3245 8207 if you change any enquiries.

Persian carpets

Oriental rug

Archived