19 year old daughter and her son want to come on my visa?

Guest oscarblaik

Guest oscarblaik

looking for a bit of advice.

I am in the process of applying for a 457 visa, I have 3 children, 19, 15 and 8.

The 15 and 8 year olds have been included in the application and have had medicals completed. I am still waiting for nbv reg so I know that my visa has not yet been submitted although all documentation is with sponsoring employer ready to go when reg comes through.

Initially my 19 year old daughter and her 18 month old son did not want to come, they are currently living with me, she is at college part time, and was planning to remain here with my sister in UK.

However, she has now decided she wants to come. :biggrin:

I have looked on the DIAC website and it does not clearly state what documentation I should include to prove they are dependant on me

does anyone know if she can be included on my 457 visa with her son and how I can prove she is my dependant?

Thank you

Regards

Vanessa

Guest tiddywiddy
looking for a bit of advice.

I am in the process of applying for a 457 visa, I have 3 children, 19, 15 and 8.

The 15 and 8 year olds have been included in the application and have had medicals completed. I am still waiting for nbv reg so I know that my visa has not yet been submitted although all documentation is with sponsoring employer ready to go when reg comes through.

Initially my 19 year old daughter and her 18 month old son did not want to come, they are currently living with me, she is at college part time, and was planning to remain here with my sister in UK.

However, she has now decided she wants to come. :biggrin:

I have looked on the DIAC website and it does not clearly state what documentation I should include to prove they are dependant on me

does anyone know if she can be included on my 457 visa with her son and how I can prove she is my dependant?

Thank you

Regards

Vanessa

Hi

i could be totally wrong, but on one show of Wanted down Under, they had a 18-19 year old with a toddler, they were not able to include her on the visa etc, as it was deemed she was no longer dependant on the parents, as she had gone on to have her own family. She would have to apply for a visa herself, but I could be wrong.

regards

Tina x

Archived