tra template

Guest samlisinlove

Guest samlisinlove

:cute:

hello again,

i was wandering has anyone got a template or an example letter of what the tra want from previous employers and personal statment i have done one but not sure if it is set out right ?

thanks

lisa and sam

Hiya i havnt got a template but we laid it out year by year listing every tool learnt to use,every new skill learnt wage rises in relation to experience ,courses attended etc ,,it was i think about 7 pages long you have to go into everything in great detail,dont skimp even if it seems repetative,good luck

Cal x

Guest samlisinlove

thanks but i think i am being silly but how is it set out as my employer is just siging it, do i just right it as though i am writing it or do i write it as though he is writing it, do i set it out as a cv, does anyone know if there is a template that i can refer from??

it seems so easy but soooooooooo difficult ?

i just want to get the format right ?

thanks

:wubclub:

Guest kdal

Hi Lisa and Sam

Sorry have not got a template but it has to be with the following info:-

To whom it may concern

..........(name of person ref for) joined ..............(whatever company ref you are requesting) as a .........(job title held) and departure date ..... (when left company).

A little bit about the company

What your work duties were

The if the reference person can list all the duties you were trained in

You do not have to have a personal reference key is not to forget that this is a Skilled Ref Request!! at the bottom of the letter you can ask your ex employer to add a personal ref if they want to, to support your application.

They must then sign the letter and print their name and position held in the company

date it and put a contact telephone number

And that is it!! Hope it helps

Regards

Kim

p.s. Just to let you know that my OH boss did you have a visit from the Aussies asking to backup the reference (this was not for my OH but for someone else that worked there)

So ask your ref request to be truthful about everything.

Gd luck

Guest samlisinlove
Hi Lisa and Sam

Sorry have not got a template but it has to be with the following info:-

To whom it may concern

..........(name of person ref for) joined ..............(whatever company ref you are requesting) as a .........(job title held) and departure date ..... (when left company).

A little bit about the company

What your work duties were

The if the reference person can list all the duties you were trained in

You do not have to have a personal reference key is not to forget that this is a Skilled Ref Request!! at the bottom of the letter you can ask your ex employer to add a personal ref if they want to, to support your application.

They must then sign the letter and print their name and position held in the company

date it and put a contact telephone number

And that is it!! Hope it helps

Regards

Kim

p.s. Just to let you know that my OH boss did you have a visit from the Aussies asking to backup the reference (this was not for my OH but for someone else that worked there)

So ask your ref request to be truthful about everything.

Gd luck

thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mush that really helps

what a star

:cute:

Guest kimdownie

hello, There is a breakdown on the immi website, telling you exactly what requirements are needed for you reference.

It must also state that you were either full or part time, and what your salary was.

When it comes to breakdown of job, duties and tools and machinery used be a detailed as possible.

You have to treat the TRA assessor as if he knows nothing about the job, all the way through your application, and your references are expected to back up the details you have entered in your application.

Hope this helps

kim

Archived