no response from DIAC

n111kkx

I have emailed the DIAC twice now to see if they have received my certified documents, and still no response. I get an email giving me a reference number I wait over a week and still no response? does anyone else have this issue?

Guest mikeskinner1272

I know where your coming from. The DIAC never rush......When I e-mailed them I gave them my passport number and DOB, that worked quicker....You may want to give it a go.

Mike

I've been told that sometimes they just ignor contact especially if they deem it to be a disguised how long until I get my visa question! I'm still waiting for a query my visa agent sent last tues, I've been told that they can take up to 10 days if they deem you worthy of a reply but don't know if that is 10 actual days or working days!

Although mine was a disguised how long question and I am trusting my visa agent who said don't worry I know how to word it to not make it seem like this! I have been waiting over 3 months since they received my medicals and police checks and I'm on 175 CSL! I think a lot of people use the have you got everything approach as a way of doing this so maybe they are ignoring these requests!

Thanks for your responses, I spent a lot of time getting all my certificates and papers certified so just want to know that they have them so not a huge question for them considering the amount of money they currently have from me!!!

Watch this space and see if we get a response ?!!!

Ok I got a response today - but only a partial response!!! they have confirmed they have received my state sponsorship but havent confirmed that they have received my certified documents!! so another email is in the offing - they like to create more work for themselves!!

I think a lot of people contacting them ask have they got everything they need as a way of finding out how long their decision will be, they don't like this and if they deem your query to be this they will ignor you even when genuine! Seems to me that are extremely pedantic! I should be able to ask how long my application is going to be especially when I should be priority processing and I have been waiting beyond the 12 week maximum for getting a decision or request for more info after submitting medicals and police checks!

I have emailed the DIAC twice now to see if they have received my certified documents, and still no response. I get an email giving me a reference number I wait over a week and still no response? does anyone else have this issue?

I sent a PLE over 12 days ago no reply. I dont understand this system one bit,and im starting to wonder why i want to go now, Ummm make me wonder. Trouble is im stuck on this roller coaster and can not get off. My head is in bits with it all.

Proview

I completely understand where your coming from Proview. We have good jobs, good house, a house in France, good school and great family. Yet we are prepared to walk away from it all for the chance to live in a country that has made us jump through lots of hoops, takes our money and then just slots us into a queue on the off chance they may decide to give us a visa. When you look at it in black and white we are mad.

We are going for our first visit in 19 days just hope its all its cracked up to be!!!! surely we cant all be mad!!!!!

I completely understand where your coming from Proview. We have good jobs, good house, a house in France, good school and great family. Yet we are prepared to walk away from it all for the chance to live in a country that has made us jump through lots of hoops, takes our money and then just slots us into a queue on the off chance they may decide to give us a visa. When you look at it in black and white we are mad.

We are going for our first visit in 19 days just hope its all its cracked up to be!!!! surely we cant all be mad!!!!!

you could have not explained it better, spot on.

Well if its your first time you will love it, what part are you going to?. We are going to Q/Land we have family in brisbane area, also a good mate who has been there for 7 yrs living up at victoria point, Have you got any family there?

Proview

We are going to Sydney for a week as my sister is in Manly then going to Melbourne for a week as that is where we have SS then back to Sydney. We have so much booked I cant wait, but the long term visa is very daunting especially as we have to wait for so long!

Fantastic you will love it we stayed in the darling harbour for 10 days, if you get the chance the bridge climb is good takes 3 hours from start to finish. also take a look at the blue mountains also fantastic views awesome.

we then went from sydney up to brisbane to visit our family, then took the plunge and drove all the way up to the whit sundays, got the ferry over to hamilton island for 7 nights, i could go on and on and on........

have a great time guys

proview

Wow sounds like you had an amazing trip. We have a 6year old so doing the bridge climb probably wont be possible on this trip. We are doind a Roar and Snore and sleeping in a tent along with all the African animals at Taronga Zoo which should be interesting!!! and my little girl is desperate to go to Philip Island and see the penguins. So much to do!!! cant wait!!!! will let you know our thoughts when we return!!! good luck xx

Wow sounds like you had an amazing trip. We have a 6year old so doing the bridge climb probably wont be possible on this trip. We are doind a Roar and Snore and sleeping in a tent along with all the African animals at Taronga Zoo which should be interesting!!! and my little girl is desperate to go to Philip Island and see the penguins. So much to do!!! cant wait!!!! will let you know our thoughts when we return!!! good luck xx

worth every penny awesome guys enjoy, take plenty pictures

Proview

Archived