You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

conor222

which agents did successful applicants use?

We are trying to shortlist? Thanks

ielts 01/12 overall 8.5 skills assessment granted 06/11 SA SS Lodged 05/12 received 05/12 176 visa lodged 13/06/2012 CO 17/7/12 PCCs sent 30/07/12 Medicals Booked 06/08/12 VISA GRANTED 17/8/12 WHOOP WHOOP!!

Hi Conor

We havent been successful but we are using Grace Migration in Ireland - have to say it is well worth the money!

Suzanne

We are trying to shortlist? Thanks

We used Go Matilda, first class service & can't reccomend them highly enough, they have even provided further help & advice after our visa grant. We got our visa in Nov.

If you do a search on this forum you'll find lots of threads about agencies and its always best to do your research, i.e. don't just take my word for it.

ACS Group B 14/5/09-25/6/09|PR Appllied 27/7/09- Granted 3/11/09|Touchdown 10/5/10|Citizen 8/10/14 :cool:

How complicated is your case?

If it's pretty straightforward (you have enough points for a 175 or 176 visa and an occupation on the CSL) then you could save yourself a couple of thousand quid and apply yourself. There's enough knowledge on Poms In Oz to talk you through anything that's a bit unclear.

I applied directly, and apart from the ACS assessment, it was pretty easy.

However, if you're in a weird corner case, whereby you're only likely to get in if the stars align then it might be useful to have an agent. Go Matilda and George Lombard both seem to have a good reputation around here.

Im using Concept Australia in Manchester, my mate used them 6 yrs ago and he lives on Q/Land now

proview

We used Grist International (Jo Grist at the helm) Great service for a slightly more complicated case than is the norm.

Sarah White GoMatilda! FAB!!

Very thorough, proffesional and an excellent communicator!

Worth every penny!!

Living on the Gold Coast since 2010 :biggrin:

Hi, We used True Blue Migration, based in Perth OZ. Can't fault them X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

Hi We used Visa Bureau and they were fantastic,, Go Matilda also get good feedback on the forums, i dont think you could go worng with either of them.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...