Motor Mechanic Jobs Perth??

Guest InterestedinOz

Hi folks, The RAC over here are always looking for decent blokes, I have been asked a a couple of times to apply (ex-RAC UK), but I am tied to a sponsor for the moment. What a previous poster said about face-to-face is true, once you get over here you will get more feedback/replies...just be prepared that many will say that they will call you back and don't...doesn't mean they don't want you...they just seem to be pathetic at getting back to people here...for anything!!

Example, I went into a Work uniform place to get 5 guys uniforms for work..5 shirts each, 5 pairs of trousers and 5 pairs of work shoes, asked for a quote to be sent..5 days later nothing, I even phoned them...still no reply....this has been a recurring theme since I landed here...The moral of the story is...Keep revisiting these people.

Good Luck, Mac

Do you know if the RAC sponsors people from the UK? I have been working for the RAC in the UK for over 5 years and have extensive experience of over 20 years as a mechanic. I have Excellent work history and experience and my working record with the RAC in the UK is impeccable. I'd be keen to hear where I'd start to make inquiries or apply. Thanks.

Guest Guest31881

this thread is very old the last post on it was 18 months ago. Have you searched the site for automotive mechanics. Take a look at this thread.....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/job-vacancies/134125-jobs-visas-hgv-plant-fitters-auto-mechanics-electricians-spray-painters.html

I do not think the RAC would be into sponsorship. But you could always contact the various state RAC offices and ask.

Archived