You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Does anyone in the Brissy Bayside area want to meet for coffee one morning next week?

PLEASE someone reply......otherwise I will feel like Rudi no mates!!! :cry:

Love

Rudi

x

Does anyone in the Brissy Bayside area want to meet for coffee one morning next week?

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Rudi love to meet for a coffee (cold drink) but have heavy work week can do thursday or m/t/w/ the following week shift work really plays havoc wih my social life:arghh:

Hi Rudi,

you don't know how much i would love to meet you for coffee!! one small matter of a visa. Heading for sunshine coast in a few months so maybe it will be possible one day, then I can pick your brains some more x

Nicki

Love

Rudi

x

Ooh, just a wee bit early for me I'm afraid :laugh:

Save me a spot in July ??? :wubclub:

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Hi Rudi love to meet for a coffee (cold drink) but have heavy work week can do thursday or m/t/w/ the following week shift work really plays havoc wih my social life:arghh:

I'm pretty free for the next couple of weeks during the day.....not this week though - am getting ready for the BBC arriving on Saturday at my rental!!! Pick a day!

Love

Rudi

x

Hi there is a meet up at Sutton's beach near Redcliffe this Sun about 10am, you should come along:)

Cheers Brig

Hi there is a meet up at Sutton's beach near Redcliffe this Sun about 10am, you should come along:)

Cheers Brig

Would love to, but my daughter is singing in a concert this weekend.....and I have to be a good mummy and go along and watch!! :eek:

Love

Rudi

x

Would love to, but my daughter is singing in a concert this weekend.....and I have to be a good mummy and go along and watch!! :eek:

Love

Rudi

x

Maybee some other time then:)

cheers

Brig x

I'm pretty free for the next couple of weeks during the day.....not this week though - am getting ready for the BBC arriving on Saturday at my rental!!! Pick a day!

Love

Rudi

x

Good luck with film cre am free thursday 18th can drive up to you or meet somewhere

or 22/23 but ould have to bring hubby bless him as he is on rec leave:wacko:

hi rudi

i would love to meet up for a coffee its been a while fancy meeting in the middle though lol rudi no mates indeed !!!!!!!!!!

lesley xxx

Hi Nurse Sue and Lesley

Sorry!! i am not ignoring you! Just a bit of a mad week! House got flooded out with a burst pipe, so I am still dealing with that!!! Water spreads a LONG way!! We currently have 6 industrial fans and 2 dehumidifiers going!!! they keep blowing the power out!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Hi rudi not a problem did see you where having a drama with water good job i didnt bring hubby he works for ther local council in the water dept he supervises the repairs of water pipes :mad:

If need any help just give me a shout hope to do catch up real soon x

Hi Nurse Sue and Lesley

Sorry!! i am not ignoring you! Just a bit of a mad week! House got flooded out with a burst pipe, so I am still dealing with that!!! Water spreads a LONG way!! We currently have 6 industrial fans and 2 dehumidifiers going!!! they keep blowing the power out!!!!

Love

Rudi

x