any meets in essex

Guest the greenwoods

Hi Guys

It was good to put some faces to names on Sunday! Hope Harry mends quickly and without too much pain! Oh Dear Sharon we have confused you more now :twitcy:

If we dont see you before Natalie and Terry then safe journey and keep us all posted when you arrive in Oz.:cool:

Hope to see you all again

Kim , Daren & Boys

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the greenwoods

Hi Everyone

is there still a meet on this sunday if so do we know who is going . could'nt make last week and i know somebody said about this sunday. If anyone is going can you let us know.

thanks carl & co

Guest the greenwoods

good to chat today with new faces. can one of you give me the web site of expats

so i can go on there as well

thanks

carl & co

Hi guys,

I have just joined the site today, and we are also from Romford in Essex. I just wondered if you have another meet arranged soon, as we would love to come along if that's OK. It would be good to meet up with others going through the same stresses as ourselves!!

We are not far from the Halway house.

hi carl & co

really nice to meet you all,hope you had a nice day,the website is britishexpats.com.Hi wottons the next meet i will organise i am going to see if i can find somewhere with indoor play facilities for children,so any ideas from anyone would be much apprecated

tony & anne marie xx :)

hi

there is a few similar places in basildon but wasn't sure if we would all get in,was looking for a large pub with a play area as there are a lot of children,most seem to be restaurants,but i will look at the place you suggested do you know what its called and where in chelmsford it is?

thanks anne marie xx

p.s. halfway house have said they would reserve part of the bar for us but there is nothing indoors for the kids

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hammer

Hi everyone,

We live in wickford and for some reason or another have missed every meet especially down the halfway house.

We'd love to go to the next one, PLEASE !:yes:and put some faces to the people me and my OH (soexcited!) have enjoyed conversing with over the past months.

Anyone know if/when there's gonna be another meet?:)

Regards Hammer (and soexcited!)

Archived