any meets in essex

Guest the greenwoods

Guest KP Nuts

Hi people of Essex, lets hope the weather of this past week improves for next Sunday!!!:yes::yes::yes:

KP Nuts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunsh1ne

Hi - didn't realise there were so many people from Essex on this website ! We'd love to come and say hello - will the pub allow kids - ours are 2 and 4 ? Just wondering in case it continues to rain !

ps we are from Abridge

Hi all

Been away from the site for a while for personal reasons but back again now and just seen this post. I am in Maldon and wondered if it was okay for myself and my son (3) to pop along and meet you all? I might be a bit later than 1pm as have to meet ex first, but will be there as soon as possible thereafter (provided I don't get lost!)

Look forward to meeting you all :wubclub:

Guest KP Nuts

Well i think (hopefuly) for everyone going on the 8th that you are More than welcome to join our little gathering, Ess & Sunsh1ne.

Just please, please not let it be your B'day or annivesary or do me any big favours so that i owe you a drink B4 then, gotta raid the kid's piggie banks as it is.

See ya soon peeep's

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Curlysoo

Hi to one and all! ..just a quick little note...kids are MORE than welcome! Its one of the reasons this venue has been chosen. We are planning on spending at least the whole afternoon there so if you cant make it for spot on 1pm DONT PANIC! ..LOL!

It will be easy to spot John and I ...I am the short fat one that could be related to a Hobbit, and John is the taller one wiv a very silly accent! ... he's an Ozzie from Sydney ...... dont mention his family background ... I think they were ALL crims! ...ssssshhhhhhhh

See you there! ..... Sue ...XXX

Guest The Baggo's

Just a reminder for anyone who has missed this thread!! Meet tomorrow from 1.00pm onwards at the HALFWAY HOUSE pub on the A127 - take junction 29 on M25 and head towards Southend - you will see a little Chef and the pub is right next door. Hope to see you all there!!! Natalie x

Just want to say how great it was to meet up with everyone today and to match faces to names, etc. Had a lovely afternoon and look forward to doing it again.

Mr KP Nuts, I think you should let me have a look at that picture before you let the world loose on it (tee he)!!!

Thanks again to Harry for playing with William all afternoon - what a lovely lad.

Ess and William :wubclub:

Guest KP Nuts

Ess, maybe a couple of days b4 the pic turns have already tried to blue tooth it to the pc it did'nt wanna happen,so now gotta try the card reader again, bear/bare ? with me, its fine, although your right on the edge all crunched up with william in your arms, (loved his smile).

Have 4/5 pics that i took and as long as everyone there is ok, with help from curlysoo we'll name an shame everyone.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

That's cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

By the way, how was the joint of beef by the time you got home in the end?

As suspected, my furniture is heading out of the door - you when you all get into your nice cosy beds tonight, think of me kipping on the floor (til I can sort the sofa bed out)!!!!!!!

:SLEEP:

Guest Curlysoo

I agree it was lovely to meet so many "locals" all with the same goal in mind .... moving to Oz that is! ..LOL! :v_SPIN:

Mr KP it isnt many men that can say they walked into a pub with their nuts in their mouth! :wideeyed:

Mail me the pic (when possible) ..and I will "name & shame" ..... :wacko:

Sue ...XXX

Guest Sunsh1ne

Hi

Disappointed that we were unable to say hi today - one of the kids woke up with a fever this morning so that sort of took over the day ...

Another time hopefully.

Guest KP Nuts

ok soo, was gonna put something else here but Mrs kp turned her nose up, i thought it was funny but ne'r mind, i'll pm ya soon.

The joint will be eaten tmrw as it was a bit late to do the whole roast thing, so we had Papa Jo's instead.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Ian and Sharon

Gone live at last. Thanks for today, good to get together with you all.

Sharon

Guest Clare1969

Great day, good to meet up with everyone. Goodluck to Mr & Mrs KP with the TRA application. We will have to meet again soon and hopefully we should have our visas by then and hopefully our house would have completed.

Guest the greenwoods

hi everyone

dont expect me to remember your names but had a great afternoon.

food was great ,company so so (only joking):notworthy:

realy nice to see you all i just need to stop :daydreaming: and get going. my cv has gone so i need to write and send a cheque.

church picnic next sunday so wont be able to come but hopefully we can do it next month

carl&co

Guest The Baggo's

Hi everyone!! Really good to meet you all - thought everyone was really lovely!! Had nice chat - shame we are all going to differenct places!! love to everyone - The Baggo's (Natalie) xxx

HI everyone

glad the meet went well if any that couln't make it there is another meet aranged at the halfway house for this coming sunday 15th at 12 oclock, hope we get the same weather so if anyone fancies meeting more new ozzie wannabies you are all welcome,

anne-mariexx :spinny:

Guest KP Nuts

36_11_6.gif Wahey look everyone Curly has started up on his own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4_1_219.gif

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest Curlysoo

Hang on a minute Mr Fruitcake!! (KP nuts)

John I really think I look even more like a Hobbit than normal in that photo .... its the angle of the camera ...honest!!! :unsure:

Guest Curlysoo

Hang on a minute Mr Fruitcake!! (KP nuts)

John I really think I look even more like a Hobbit than normal in that photo .... its the angle of the camera ...honest!!! :unsure:

Guest the greenwoods

ESS

i cant find that news paper you had is there any info you could put on the thread for me

thanks carl

Guest Ian and Sharon

Well Ian has gone and resigned from his job today, so three months and counting for us. That is two breakthroughs in two days, joining the forum officially (rather than as a stalker) and resigning, I am getting like a more laid back Aussie everyday.

Sharon

Archived