PommyPaul

Flemington horse races and weather

Guest proud2beaussie

Not watching it on TV Paul as they don't show it in this area but I can see on the radar a very heavy rain event over Melbourne at the moment.

256 km Yarrawonga Radar Loop

looks like its calmed down abit from the radar, was that real dark red earlier when the live transmission went all crazy and cut out, the whole course was just white from the hail

My Aussie pictures - https://instagram.com/paulbell5/

My son called from Doncaster and said he'd just moved all the cars from the golf ball sized hail, and they battoned down the doors etc.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Weve just driven through it on our way back from cranbourne way. OMG the hell stones were huge!!! traffic on the m3 just came to a standstill. My poor new car had been dented all over!

....Living life in Aus....

Moved to Melb on 457 in Sept 2009, 856 granted June 2010 ... :em4000:...

Guest gary12

we were at the festival in the City, amazing sight to see the hail then the rain turned the pathways into streams. There were about 20 of us huddled in the St Johns first aid hut. Brilliant to watch. I feel so sorry for the organisers of the festival, I imagine the rest of the days line up will be cancelled.

Michelle