register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

nicandjay

? case officer

Hi

Is there anyway I can find out if we have a case officer, I have had a msge from the London Australian embassy 2wks ago to say we should hear very soon but still nothing !:mad:

ping bloody pong !!!:wacko:

Guest p1ug

Probably best way is to either raise a PLE or give DIAC a call, but bear in mind they are on bank holiday on Monday. We aren't going through an agent - not sure therefore if you do use an agent, whether you have to do everything via them?

Guest Sebbers

First we knew we had a co was when we received an email from our agent stating that meds/pc's had been requested by our co

Guest sunnyday

I asked my agent when we knew we had a CO and he said they don't really let you know, you only know officially (so to speak) when a request is made for further info (usually meds and police checks). It's frustrating isn't it!! Our tracking changed to "application being processed further" on the 17th dec and docs changed to "met" towards end Jan but didn't get request for meds and pcc till early Feb!! We prob had a CO from December.

Balman and Magnetic6 also had app being processed further from 17th Dec and they had requests for pcc and meds a lot quicker than me, think different CO work in different ways.

Our online visa tracker also states "Being processed further" as of 5th feb .....getting impatient now !!

ping bloody pong !!!:wacko:

Guest sunnyday
Our online visa tracker also states "Being processed further" as of 5th feb .....getting impatient now !!

LOL know the feeling, just think this will all soon be a bad memory:cool:

Guest Violet S
I asked my agent when we knew we had a CO and he said they don't really let you know, you only know officially (so to speak) when a request is made for further info (usually meds and police checks). It's frustrating isn't it!! Our tracking changed to "application being processed further" on the 17th dec and docs changed to "met" towards end Jan but didn't get request for meds and pcc till early Feb!! We prob had a CO from December.

Balman and Magnetic6 also had app being processed further from 17th Dec and they had requests for pcc and meds a lot quicker than me, think different CO work in different ways.

Hi Sunnyday,

Noticed that you have granted a visa earlier. I must missed your announcement. May I know do you have a CO before 23/9/09? Are you under CSL?

Congrats on ur visa.

Thanks and regards,

Violet

Guest sunnyday
Hi Sunnyday,

Noticed that you have granted a visa earlier. I must missed your announcement. May I know do you have a CO before 23/9/09? Are you under CSL?

Congrats on ur visa.

Thanks and regards,

Violet

Hi Violet, Thanks hun, no sorry I'm CSL and had CO feb.

Michelle

Guest Violet S

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your reply.

All the best in the new land. Land where we will be there soon. :-)

Cheers,

Violet

Guest sunnyday

Good Luck Violet:wubclub: Hope you hear soon x