Steve

Guest bristeve12

Guest bristeve12

Hi all, I'm a warehouse assistant recently made redundant and living in UK. I have two forklift licences (just renewed) for high reach and counterbalance forklift operation. I have a retired partner I would want to bring with me to Australia. He is 72 and I am 45. My partner cannot afford the visa fee (currently around £18,000) for an aged parent visa.(He has a daughter living in Sydney who is now a full Australian citizen and a son still in UK). Is there any way I can get to Australia with a sponsorship from an employer in Australia?

Your ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Steve.

Hi all, I'm a warehouse assistant recently made redundant and living in UK. I have two forklift licences (just renewed) for high reach and counterbalance forklift operation. I have a retired partner I would want to bring with me to Australia. He is 72 and I am 45. My partner cannot afford the visa fee (currently around £18,000) for an aged parent visa.(He has a daughter living in Sydney who is now a full Australian citizen and a son still in UK). Is there any way I can get to Australia with a sponsorship from an employer in Australia?

Your ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Steve.

I think you have to many things not in your favour ie age, relavent qualifications ?, money. All the best in finding a new job as i think this would be the best option.

Archived