Little video of the sunshine coast hinterland

PommyPaul

Soooooo i went for a cruise today and alittle walk through the rainforest to try burn some of the beer flab off, i also took my camcorder with me as i like to make random little vids for the rellies back home.

So here's alittle edit of my footage, i played with the footage alittle, speed some bits up, made it grainy here and there and tried to dub a song over so it kind of fits in with the video. Yes i've got nothing better to do lol :)

what do you reckon any good? could do a beach and coast one next?

R50M3kHQf0k

gawd i love this place :cool:

Guest bindog1uk

Hey PommyPaul, like the vid, coastline would be nice next, just to remind us of what we are all fighting for back here in the U.K. Glad you are enjoying yourself over there, it will be us one day. Lesley:biggrin:

Guest bindog1uk

Just remember that it's Saturday morning over here and many brits go out on the piss Friday night, they are still in bed with hangovers how soon you have forgotten the English way of life:biglaugh:Cheers:tongue:

Guest bindog1uk

What do you want sympathy, cos you ain't going to get it! Your the one in Oz with your visa, living the life we all want. Me, I'm in cold wet windy England and about to get ready for work, So have a good evening and have a beer for me and don't forget to vid the coastline for me.:jimlad:From down here in Devon, cheers for now, Lesley:biggrin:

Guest samnash1

Like the video, reminds me very much of our trips to the Sunshine coast when we were living down in Byron Bay. Back in London for 4 years now (plenty of great scenary and smooth flowing traffic!). We hopefully be up your way by the end of the year!

Is it mary canecross park? not sure if that is spelt correct. There is also a great lookout coming from montville where you can see up to noosa and down to 'not sure' but great views on a clear day.

I vote for beach one next, if you are up today might be a good chance as there is a marine tsunami warming for queensland?? but 7 jims before 6 you are probably laying in.

Hows the job going??

it was done all over the place, parts from the dulong lookout and then mapleton falls.

yep i'm going to drag myself and the camera down to caloundra and see what comes of the tsunami, apparently its already started hitting nz!

I start the new job on monday, fingers crossed all goes smooth!! but with all this rain it might be a short first week lol

Nice vid Paul, I was up in the Daintree and Cape Tribulation last year, it is so lovely up there, especially after after the rain. The greenery in Queensland is so lovely, as it is so dry here in Victoria at the moment, the rain just won't come at the moment.

Guest matt n family

Nice video!!! coast line would be good if you get chance, it gives us all a lil pick me up during this awful weather in the UK

Archived