Guest kinks01

Aus police checks and stat dec for lat remaining reli.

Guest kinks01

Morning all

After giving my c/o a kick up the arse asking whats happening with my visa ?

He cam e back saying He doesn't have certified copy of my passport ( thats a lye more like ya lost it mate) my stat dec is worded wrong was never told / found what wording was needed on stat dec so if any one could advise the exact wording that would be cool .

and I need to send in australian police checks, Why? I lived there in 04/05 back packing and the other year again for bout 9 months is this why ? and how do I obtain them from this side of the world.

last rant is :mad: if I hadn't chased him up how long would it have been till he requested this :arghh: god they are wind up merchants I swear

I look forward to your words of wisdom fellow sressed out applicants

Regards

at least you will be on the up and running now you know the reason of the delay,wondered what had happened to you and also to Rachel,got a feeling Gill is watching close by,she will put you right

good luck on a speedy recovery

Lynda

Guest siamsusie
Morning all

After giving my c/o a kick up the arse asking whats happening with my visa ?

He cam e back saying He doesn't have certified copy of my passport ( thats a lye more like ya lost it mate) my stat dec is worded wrong was never told / found what wording was needed on stat dec so if any one could advise the exact wording that would be cool .

and I need to send in australian police checks, Why? I lived there in 04/05 back packing and the other year again for bout 9 months is this why ? and how do I obtain them from this side of the world.

last rant is :mad: if I hadn't chased him up how long would it have been till he requested this :arghh: god they are wind up merchants I swear

I look forward to your words of wisdom fellow sressed out applicants

Regards

http://www.afp.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/90643/NPC-Application_form.pdf is the form you fill in.. you will ring around No 33 in the wee box.... you need to enclose $49.... they wont accept foreign cheques or cash, so maybe you can arrange this with your bank, which might be affiliated with an Australian Bank.

Finger printing is unnecessary hope this helps best wishes Susie

Guest kinks01

Cheers bud

Just being patient which is hard but broke my collar bone so of work with a bit of time on hands and thought ooh yeah let chase up, he's had my stat dec and uk police checks since 3rd of jan plus the certified copy of my passport since last june/july time .

It makes me wonder if they ever look at the bloody documents , i wanna ask why is it now you suddenly dont have copy of certified passport when it was sent with everything else in june/ july . aaaaaaaaaargh !! and when i sent my stat dec and police check i told him i had just posted it and let me know if all is true and correct and when/if you receive it

have looked on afp website and found the form just gotta fill it out send to the muvva and get her to pay and post it :-)

Just typed on here with frustration.

when they say you must send in your stat dec/police check and that withing 5 weeks I hope these delay in docs he's requesting don't mean I failed in returning the documents ontime.

Guest rae848

Hi Keith

I too was wondering how you were getting on & I sympathise because I had so much trouble right up to the end & letters only seemed to get issued when my agent chased my case officer, I think I'd still have been chasing him otherwise!. I was stressed enough through the whole process & I certainly don't envy those of you having to deal direct with case officers when they aren't helpful

Hope you are better soon & things move forward soon.

The stat dec I sent was a form I dowloaded from the DIAC website & I wrote something on it along the lines that all my close relatives were in Australia & I was the last remaining relative, my brother is an Australian Citizen & my parents are Permanent relatives & I had no other close relatives outside Australia. I then got it signed & witnessed by a solicitor (he also signed to say he'd seen my ID, ie my passport) who copied the form onto his headed paper, having of course also signed it myself & that was accepted.so its basically stating your circumstances & that you are the last relative.

I finally got my visa in January so mine took nearly 8 months from start to finish. I have been busy over the last few weeks getting ready to go. I finish at work on Friday & I'm finally going out to Melbourne on a one way ticket on 12th March.

Good luck & I hope you get your visa soon. Its stressful & frustrating but you will get there in the end. I thought I never was as everything for me got delayed every step of the way but I did get there in the end.

Regards

Rachel

Cheers bud

Just being patient which is hard but broke my collar bone so of work with a bit of time on hands and thought ooh yeah let chase up, he's had my stat dec and uk police checks since 3rd of jan plus the certified copy of my passport since last june/july time .

It makes me wonder if they ever look at the bloody documents , i wanna ask why is it now you suddenly dont have copy of certified passport when it was sent with everything else in june/ july . aaaaaaaaaargh !! and when i sent my stat dec and police check i told him i had just posted it and let me know if all is true and correct and when/if you receive it

have looked on afp website and found the form just gotta fill it out send to the muvva and get her to pay and post it :-)

Just typed on here with frustration.

when they say you must send in your stat dec/police check and that withing 5 weeks I hope these delay in docs he's requesting don't mean I failed in returning the documents ontime.

Guest kinks01

nice on rae

Mine said I need to put that i am not in a defacto relationship aswell on the stat dec ???

I asked hime before i filled out the one you get of the website what wording do you want ? and as usuall no advice of this request was given

So I will do another and get him to sign a photo copy of may passport aswell confirming that it is me, and I will enclose 2 more passport photos signed and declared aswell just to make sure.

So jealous of you I am climbing the walls at the moment and it doesn't help my dad has bought a new boat and it's 31 degrees at the moment oh joy ,ha ha

Guest rae848

Oops - sorry I forgot about that bit, I think mine said something along those lines too. It is such a stressful process & not easy to know exactly whats required sometimes like the stat dec wording.

I had to shop around a bit too & find a solicitor who didn't charge me a fortune to sign it.

Regards

Rachel

nice on rae

Mine said I need to put that i am not in a defacto relationship aswell on the stat dec ???

I asked hime before i filled out the one you get of the website what wording do you want ? and as usuall no advice of this request was given

So I will do another and get him to sign a photo copy of may passport aswell confirming that it is me, and I will enclose 2 more passport photos signed and declared aswell just to make sure.

So jealous of you I am climbing the walls at the moment and it doesn't help my dad has bought a new boat and it's 31 degrees at the moment oh joy ,ha ha

Guest kinks01

I'm lucky I done work on a solicitors house before xmas .

He said if i need anyhting just give him a shout , he done it for free last time so I think I'll give him a bottle of wine this time

Don't wanna take the piss now

Have a good one