Labour could still win most seats, new poll shows

kernow43

Guest proud2beaussie

Polls are notoriously variable,especially in the last few months prior to an election,personally having spoken to a lot of Brits on my recent trip back to the UK I can't imagine labour being re-elected,especially not with Gordon Brown as leader,the average "man in the street" really seems to dislike him,at least that is the impression I got.

Polls are notoriously variable,especially in the last few months prior to an election,personally having spoken to a lot of Brits on my recent trip back to the UK I can't imagine labour being re-elected,especially not with Gordon Brown as leader,the average "man in the street" really seems to dislike him,at least that is the impression I got.

That's the impression I get, I feel depressed just to look at him, a real sour faced person.

I remember watching the Remembrance service from the Albert Hall, and every time the camera panned on to him he had the look of "take me out from this boring stuff"

That's the impression I get, I feel depressed just to look at him, a real sour faced person.

I remember watching the Remembrance service from the Albert Hall, and every time the camera panned on to him he had the look of "take me out from this boring stuff"

GORDON BROWN is on course to remain prime minister after the general election as a new Sunday Times poll reveals that Labour is now just two points behind the Tories.

Gordon Brown on course to win election - Times Online

You sound like my mum, he looks nice I might vote for him...

But really what is the alternative David Cameron gawd help us, Nick (who the heck is he?) Clegg no one stands out and no party has policies worth voting for, I really do despair!

I agree, they are all very uninspiring. In my opinion Cameron is the only alternative and should be given a chance even though he seems to be a bit like a rabbit in the headlights. Can you imagine what the country will be like if we carry on the same way as the last 11 years, it dosent even bear thinking about, and the fact that we cant even escape to another country if labour do get back in is even more worrying!

Guest Letasha

Gordon Brown dont get me started on that man!!! I would like him however to stick around (unpaid) and try fix the mess we are in. Frankie Boyle's gag was a classic tho - so very true!!!!

God help us all in the UK if Gordon Brown wins the election.There will be a big line of people at beachy head ready to jump. Could any other party really do as bad as labour have over the Blairites and Browns

God help us all in the UK if Gordon Brown wins the election.There will be a big line of people at beachy head ready to jump. Could any other party really do as bad as labour have over the Blairites and Browns

Knowing Brown and the labour government they will put a turnstile up at beachy head and tax us for going over the edge:laugh:

Guest Letasha
you all know in your hearts gordon has it in the bag

Haha he looks like a reused Tesco bag! It'll be a body bag for him if he messes up this country anymore hehe my bad!!! :biglaugh:

If they did get in again, it will be just the excuse I need for staying in Oz. Even if Tories did get in it will take at least 10 years to fix the mess the UK is in, and people won't like the spending cuts to services and benefits and will therefore revote Labour in again, who in turn will spend any money in the coffers that the Tories have managed to amass (sounds a very familiar story, 1997 all over again!!) As for the exchange rate, I can't see that rising against the Aussie Dollar for a LONG time either so not good for bringing money over here either! On the flip side a good Aussie dollar to other countries means cheaper imports so better value for money here, swings and roundabouts!!

Does that cause you a problem or is it that you know I am right.

But you never explain why you think labour should get back in Kirk, you just go on about your mum:unsure:

Archived