QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Prison Stories .....tell us more....!!! haaa

Just one tale here about where i work- sorry attend. When they were digging the footings of the new wings, they found 9 skeletons in a grave, yep in one grave. Had the markings of serial murders carried out by the brutal warders. Turns out they all had there necks broken and were hanged for their crimes, in the early 19 hundreds and the prison had lost where they had been buried. It was interesting at the time though.

:chatterbox:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi John,

if we get there before you i am telling customs your hiding something where the sun doesn't shine, being an ex screw you know the drill, bend over, squat and think of England.

jim:wink:

Eeeuw!!!! Last night on Border Security they had this bloke who they strip searched......obviously they don't show that bit but they have the sound.....and he was saying he didn't want to remove his undies cos they would smell after a long flight....

So in the end he obviously did and then they told him to "hold it up" and it turned out he had cannabis strapped between him balls and his bum!

No wonder he didn't want to remove his smelly undies!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Just one tale here about where i work- sorry attend. When they were digging the footings of the new wings, they found 9 skeletons in a grave, yep in one grave. Had the markings of serial murders carried out by the brutal warders. Turns out they all had there necks broken and were hanged for their crimes, in the early 19 hundreds and the prison had lost where they had been buried. It was interesting at the time though.

:chatterbox:

Ewwwwww, !!!! Thought you had been in prison for something for a minute x haaaa

Guest washer rs
Hi everyone,

only 16 days to go before we fly with Singapore airlines to Brisbane, to our fabulous apartment overlooking the beach at surfers paradise, only 16 days of winter left, i am so excited i could scream in fact here goes,

YEEAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats better. i have a psych test at the state law building on Anne strret in Brisbane at 9am, i am going to catch the train at Neerang at about 7am, does any know how far from surfers this is and can i leave my car there all day. If i pass the test and following interview, i am told they want me to start work on the 26th april and we fly back on the 18th, it sounds like madness, but i have told the wife, lets just stay out and get a long term rental, can it work?

Hey Rudi, that bloody rain better had stopped by the time we get there, i want the sun and warmth. The suns out here in the uk, but my car is in the shade and covered in ice, whats that about?

jim

Hi Jim, I know Robina train station is about 10 mins from surfers & its free to park all day.. Another + for Oz its almost free to park everywhere..! I think its about the same time to Neerang but i'm not 100% sure.. Good luck with the job

Jason :cool:

Guest heavenly therapies

Hi peeps, ive just joined the site, do you mind if i join this thread?

I live in Cleveland and have been here for almost 5 years now, ive been reading your posts and boy does it bring back memories !!! well if your coming to bayside im sure you wont be dissapointed :o)

Tracey

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Peeps, not been on for couple of days, mum was rushed into Torbay hospital yesterday with Pneumonia, was with her till 1a.m. than two trips again today, she seems to be responding to antibiotics but next couple of days are crucial. She is 89 in June and has had a good life, now suffering with dementia as well and is not really sure of what is going on.

So now I need good news - has anyone had CO's:wacko: or even news of visa's? Hows the sunshine with everyone, could get used to it!:wink:Lesley

Hi Peeps, not been on for couple of days, mum was rushed into Torbay hospital yesterday with Pneumonia, was with her till 1a.m. than two trips again today, she seems to be responding to antibiotics but next couple of days are crucial. She is 89 in June and has had a good life, now suffering with dementia as well and is not really sure of what is going on.

So now I need good news - has anyone had CO's:wacko: or even news of visa's? Hows the sunshine with everyone, could get used to it!:wink:Lesley

Awww am really sorry to here about your mum, I hope your ok at this sad time !! Tell her to be strong and you keep strong for your mum xxxx

There has been a bit of movement especially today look at the last prob 5 pages of this thread and you will see

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html

Take care and chin up xxx

Lindsey

I know just how you feel Lesley, my father inlaw is 89 and also has dementia, my wife is not happy about leaving him in this condition

proview

Hi Lesley

What a nightmare for you. Hope you are ok and hope your mum is now comfortable, all things considering.

Best wishes

Tasha xxx

Guest bindog1uk

Thanks Queensland peeps, I think it's having friends out there that helps at times like this. PIO is great for getting things of your chest, takes your mind of other things, will keep you posted on mum, thanks for all your support:biggrin:Lesley

AWW hun, what a shock for you. I hope your mum is continuing to respond to the treatment she is having. Will be thinking of you.

The sunshine here in Qld is sunny! For a change!!! It didn't rain yesterday!!! However, they are saying storms tonight!

Lots of love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi folks, have just phoned hospital and they said mum had a good night and that she is responding well to the drugs, still early days yet though. Really hard cos she didn't want to pull through, her quality of life is very poor now and is very confused all the time, in many ways I agree with her that when your life gets that bad who wants to live like that. Moving to Oz would also be so much easier for me if she wasn't still here, but then again she is my mum, I love her very much and you only get one. Lost my dad nine years today and it's my German Sheperd dog lottie's 8th birthday today also, Paul and I sang happy birthday to her, think she thought we were off on one again:laugh: Cheers Lesley:chatterbox:

Hi folks, have just phoned hospital and they said mum had a good night and that she is responding well to the drugs, still early days yet though. Really hard cos she didn't want to pull through, her quality of life is very poor now and is very confused all the time, in many ways I agree with her that when your life gets that bad who wants to live like that. Moving to Oz would also be so much easier for me if she wasn't still here, but then again she is my mum, I love her very much and you only get one. Lost my dad nine years today and it's my German Sheperd dog lottie's 8th birthday today also, Paul and I sang happy birthday to her, think she thought we were off on one again:laugh: Cheers Lesley:chatterbox:

Awww am glad she had a peaceful night !!! And good in way she is responding to treatment even if its not what she wants, at least she's not in painxxx

I lost my dog at christmas he was 12 and very very hard, he just died on us whilst bathing him, kids was bathing him too so wasnt nice for a 5 yrs old xx

Your little comment just brought a tear to my eye....but at end of the day am a big softy x

Lindsey

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Lindsey, sorry to hear about your dog, we lost our lab/ret on Nov 2nd, he was 14 and had to have him put to sleep, they are such a big part of your lives, you must miss yours a lot! what a shock loosing him in the bath. We have 2 shepards, other one was 5 in feb, both are coming with us to Oz, expecting costs around £6/7000, must love them:yes: Will you get another one when you get to Oz, or do you have any more at the moment?:biggrin:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
We have a second viewing on our property today, fingers crossed they buy it, then we will rent

proview

Good Luck, hope it all goes well for you. Lesley:wink:

Hi Lindsey, sorry to hear about your dog, we lost our lab/ret on Nov 2nd, he was 14 and had to have him put to sleep, they are such a big part of your lives, you must miss yours a lot! what a shock loosing him in the bath. We have 2 shepards, other one was 5 in feb, both are coming with us to Oz, expecting costs around £6/7000, must love them:yes: Will you get another one when you get to Oz, or do you have any more at the moment?:biggrin:Lesley

Yeh we will probably get another is Oz but really no point now, bought our little lad a rabbit to try and get over it, but he hasnt he thinks he is star in the sky and says "night" to him every night.

Lindsey

Guest bindog1uk
Yeh we will probably get another is Oz but really no point now, bought our little lad a rabbit to try and get over it, but he hasnt he thinks he is star in the sky and says "night" to him every night.

Lindsey

Lindsey how lovely! that way when you get to Oz he can still say goodnight to him there, so sweet. Will you take the rabbit with you:biggrin:

We have a second viewing on our property today, fingers crossed they buy it, then we will rent

proview

OOO Good luck - got everything crossed for you!!!! And for you WAITING GAME!

Keep us posted!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Washers, Jason have you checked online to see if your S.S. is recorded there yet, cos ours still isn't there. Might start chasing this in the next couple of weeks:cool:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Lesley what should we see if SS is recorded???

Proview

Don't really know but it must show something, perhaps Tasha or someone will be able to inform us, lets wait and see. Lesley

TASHA HELP:biggrin:

Lindsey how lovely! that way when you get to Oz he can still say goodnight to him there, so sweet. Will you take the rabbit with you:biggrin:

Nahhh definatly not taking no rabbit with me, prob cost a fortune we have told him his best friend at school can have him and look after him !!

We will have to get him another pet when we get there, eventuallllllyyyyyyyyyyy !! :smile:

Archived