QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, yes I have checked our online status and S.S. is not showing yet, so I e-mailed our agent and he told me that it takes time, but that DIAC have registered it and not to worry. So I guess we now have to wait for a case officer which I don't expect we will get until at least July, you will probably be sooner anyway cos you applied in May, we did our's in August, in for the big wait:SLEEP: But at least we got S.S. so another step closer.:biggrin:Lesley

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TAZ 'n the QLD PEEPS............................just jumped over from QLD SS Where are You Now!!

Nice to catch up. We're still in shock after getting the visa!!! sending everyone waiting for theirs some good karma xx:hug:xx

debs n dave n the boyz xx

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Zippyderby, are you still celebrating:yes:Have you had to go to work this week, don't think I could bring myself to do it once we get our visa's. Think I would want to just get over there, good luck for your future:wink:Lesley

Hi Zippyderby, are you still celebrating:yes:Have you had to go to work this week, don't think I could bring myself to do it once we get our visa's. Think I would want to just get over there, good luck for your future:wink:Lesley

Cheers Lesley x

Yep!! We've both been to work as per norm, me doin days and Dave doin' the night shift!! We shall catch up with each other at the weekend, when we end up workin' on the house we just bought 'cos we thought we'd be waiting till God knows when for the visa!! Happy days!!! Lolol

Work seems a breeze this week.....knowing we'll be handing our notices in soon feels goooood!

Debsx:biggrin:

Cheers Lesley x

Yep!! We've both been to work as per norm, me doin days and Dave doin' the night shift!! We shall catch up with each other at the weekend, when we end up workin' on the house we just bought 'cos we thought we'd be waiting till God knows when for the visa!! Happy days!!! Lolol

Work seems a breeze this week.....knowing we'll be handing our notices in soon feels goooood!

Debsx:biggrin:

All the very best ZIPPYDERBY

Proview

Hi TAZ 'n the QLD PEEPS............................just jumped over from QLD SS Where are You Now!!

Nice to catch up. We're still in shock after getting the visa!!! sending everyone waiting for theirs some good karma xx:hug:xx

debs n dave n the boyz xx

Well done you guys!!!!! So when are you planning on making the move?

Lets hope we get lots more posts like your in the coming months.

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Lesley, yes i had a really good night thanks, good job i didn't have to work on the sunday!! Yeah the next queue is a tad big :mad:

I would love to be on my way now if i had my visa but i would make do with the end of the year, wishfull thinking maybe but we have to be positive :wink:

Have you checked your online application with DIAC yet to see if they have added your 1100 form..??

Maybe someone can help please, does DIAC change your online application once they receive the 1100 form from Qld..?? if so how long does it take..?? I have checked mine & theres been no change since i applied for my 175 in may..

Thanks Jason

Hi Jason

We were given SS by QLD on 21 Sept and had an email from QLD to say they had posted the 1100 form off to the DIAC at the end of that week, then on the 29 Oct the status page said "Application processed further". I can only assume that they had received the SS details and that is why they had processed further!

Cheers

Tasha x:wubclub:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tasha, Can't see me on final thread:cry:Cat 5 waiting patiently for visa, cheers Lesley:wink:

Hi Tasha, Can't see me on final thread:cry:Cat 5 waiting patiently for visa, cheers Lesley:wink:

You are there!!! You are on both lists...

The first page you are under the date of original application 175; 13/08/09

and Page 90 for SS date order; 17/02/10

Have I got the wrong dates???

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest HoriFTC
Hi Jason

We were given SS by QLD on 21 Sept and had an email from QLD to say they had posted the 1100 form off to the DIAC at the end of that week, then on the 29 Oct the status page said "Application processed further". I can only assume that they had received the SS details and that is why they had processed further!

Cheers

Tasha x:wubclub:

After getting the approval letter on 23/02 with approval date 17/02 on it, I provided them my TRN number immediately. Right on next day I got confirmation from QLD by email that they turned my SS to DIAC.

I sent then a PLE to DIAC and asked them for confirmation of receiving my SS which they answered only 1 day after that, they informed me that the SS was approved and attached to my original visa application.

Nevertheless the status of my application is as it was before, I mean no changes there...

Well done you guys!!!!! So when are you planning on making the move?

Lets hope we get lots more posts like your in the coming months.

Love

Rudi

x

Cheers Rudi x We hope there's lots more posts like it too....got a lot of friends on here waiting patiently :arghh:

We have to enter Oz before 24th Sept....that's a year after our Police checks are dated..............our meds were the 11th Sept.

debsx

Cheers Rudi x We hope there's lots more posts like it too....got a lot of friends on here waiting patiently :arghh:

We have to enter Oz before 24th Sept....that's a year after our Police checks are dated..............our meds were the 11th Sept.

debsx

Hey Debs

That's not long at all!!! Will you make to move then or just come on a visit.......or does it depend on house sales, jobs etc?

Love

Rudi

x

Hey Debs

That's not long at all!!! Will you make to move then or just come on a visit.......or does it depend on house sales, jobs etc?

Love

Rudi

x

Aiming to come over end August :cool:

OH was going on a reccie in June, but he's now cancelled that flight, so instead we'll all be coming over........:biggrin: We're keeping the house, 'cos we only just bought it.......got the keys to it on Mon 22nd Feb got CO Friday 26th Feb got visa 1st March!!!

debsxx

OH was going on a reccie in June, but he's now cancelled that flight, so instead we'll all be coming over........:biggrin: We're keeping the house, 'cos we only just bought it.......got the keys to it on Mon 22nd Feb got CO Friday 26th Feb got visa 1st March!!!

debsxx

sounds great wish i was in your shoes just now lol

Proview

debsxx

That's great Debs! Talk about timing with the house though!!!!!

Enjoy the next few months. They will be busy, stressful, exciting, emotional etc. But worth it!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi everyone,

only 16 days to go before we fly with Singapore airlines to Brisbane, to our fabulous apartment overlooking the beach at surfers paradise, only 16 days of winter left, i am so excited i could scream in fact here goes,

YEEAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats better. i have a psych test at the state law building on Anne strret in Brisbane at 9am, i am going to catch the train at Neerang at about 7am, does any know how far from surfers this is and can i leave my car there all day. If i pass the test and following interview, i am told they want me to start work on the 26th april and we fly back on the 18th, it sounds like madness, but i have told the wife, lets just stay out and get a long term rental, can it work?

Hey Rudi, that bloody rain better had stopped by the time we get there, i want the sun and warmth. The suns out here in the uk, but my car is in the shade and covered in ice, whats that about?

jim

Guest KellyandTom

Hi all, sorry I am a bit slow but have just found the new QLD thread - can I join in?!! Good to catch up with everyone.

We have booked a holiday in May to QLD as our agent said we may as well do so - she didn't expect us to get our visa before our meds expire in July. Either that or we will have to pay for 2 visits to Oz! Made us feel a lot better knowing we will be coming over for a visit & get some sun. Hopefully it will be dry in May! Kelly & Tom

Hi everyone,

only 16 days to go before we fly with Singapore airlines to Brisbane, to our fabulous apartment overlooking the beach at surfers paradise, only 16 days of winter left, i am so excited i could scream in fact here goes,

YEEAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats better. i have a psych test at the state law building on Anne strret in Brisbane at 9am, i am going to catch the train at Neerang at about 7am, does any know how far from surfers this is and can i leave my car there all day. If i pass the test and following interview, i am told they want me to start work on the 26th april and we fly back on the 18th, it sounds like madness, but i have told the wife, lets just stay out and get a long term rental, can it work?

Hey Rudi, that bloody rain better had stopped by the time we get there, i want the sun and warmth. The suns out here in the uk, but my car is in the shade and covered in ice, whats that about?

jim

Can't help with the train stuff - hopefully one of the Gold Coasties can advise you.

REALLY REALLY good luck with the interview and psych testing!!!!!! Of course it can work! If you want it, you will make it work for you! How fabulous would it be for you to get that job eh?!

I will have a word with the weather for you and let it know you are not impressed!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest guest30038
Hi have a psych test at the state law building

You're a screw aren't you? You're bound to fail!................which means you'll get thejob. :wink: :biglaugh:

Don't forget to call us Jim...................unless of course, they section you :biglaugh:

kev

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You're a screw aren't you? You're bound to fail!................which means you'll get thejob. :wink: :biglaugh:

Don't forget to call us Jim...................unless of course, they section you :biglaugh:

kev

Hi kev,

cheers for that. I found out yesterday about the date and time for the psych test which is on the monday the 29th and i was going to get in touch with you, to arrange the date for helen to meet up with Bridget to visit her hospital. we can come anytime from that date on, we will fit in with you and it would be nice to meet up, i will pm you. We can't wait to get there and fingers crossed that everything goes right,

cheers jim.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Good luck Jim and if you get there before us I am not going to be happy!:biggrin:

JOHN

Hi John,

if we get there before you i am telling customs your hiding something where the sun doesn't shine, being an ex screw you know the drill, bend over, squat and think of England. Only joking mate, it would be great to have a beer with you in the future, i am sure it is destiny for us to meet up, with us both living there in Brisbane, me and you can swap prison stories and our lasses can talk about nursing. Or just get drunk.

jim:wink:

Hi John,

if we get there before you i am telling customs your hiding something where the sun doesn't shine, being an ex screw you know the drill, bend over, squat and think of England. Only joking mate, it would be great to have a beer with you in the future, i am sure it is destiny for us to meet up, with us both living there in Brisbane, me and you can swap prison stories and our lasses can talk about nursing. Or just get drunk.

On Hooch?????

JOHN

Hi John,

Prison Stories .....tell us more....!!! haaa

Archived