You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

kernow43

Take what you can before the ship sinks!

A loss of 3.6 billion by RBS and they payout 1.3 billion in bonuses. What a laugh to the tax payer who bailed them out.

Sir Freddie would be laughing in his Scotch!:biglaugh:

RBS reports loss of £3.6bn - Telegraph

Are there any circumstances when a banker does not get a bonus?.

You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality

Are there any circumstances when a banker does not get a bonus?.

I don't think so, it is part of their mentality & expectations, stuff the rest, and the government, the major shareholder goes along with it. Sorry Kirk they have to go!:wideeyed:

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Honestly this makes me feel sick! Where is the justice in this world?

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Guest boa

I think the justice comes when they start making billions in profit in a year or so.

A loss of 3.6 billion by RBS and they payout 1.3 billion in bonuses. What a laugh to the tax payer who bailed them out.

Sir Freddie would be laughing in his Scotch!:biglaugh:

RBS reports loss of £3.6bn - Telegraph

I think thats pretty disgusting, how can they justify this when they have been bailed out by the taxpayer? Typical selfish greed - I wonder what would happen if all their customers take their business elsewhere in protest!

The people who reach the top of the tree, are only those who haven`t got the qualifications to detain them at the bottom.

Peter Ustinov

Guest proud2beaussie

I wonder whether any of the investment bankers will thank Mr Darling for signing off on their bonuses by voting for the labour party at the election.?

:laugh:

Excuse me for laughing,I've just remembered what "banker" rhymes with.

Guest sh7t man no way

i think bankers are the life blood of a progressive economy,and deserve more money in bonuses--well done all banks for rewarding all that hard work--a good friend of mine is an investment banker,and got heaps of money in bonuses last week--so much in fact, he rewarded our friendship by buying me a new set of golf clubs.--lets here it for these guys. the unsung heroes in a progressive economy:notworthy:

Honestly this makes me feel sick! Where is the justice in this world?

Now it is gone up another 400 million to 1.7 billion, maybe a contribution for the labor party passing the bonuses!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981