Anyone knows what will happen with Pre-September 2007 after last news?

dasalcedo

Hi guys,

It's just that I'm dying to know the process for pre-September 2007 after the last meeting in Canberra with the Minister? I have been here in Australia for 2 years and 10 months and I want to know what do I have to do in order to have my application possibly processed.

Daniel

Hi guys,

It's just that I'm dying to know the process for pre-September 2007 after the last meeting in Canberra with the Minister? I have been here in Australia for 2 years and 10 months and I want to know what do I have to do in order to have my application possibly processed.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

There were significant changes made on Feb 8th that you should be aware of. You can read about the changes here:

What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration

Hi Daniel,

There were significant changes made on Feb 8th that you should be aware of. You can read about the changes here:

What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration

Thank you for your help; however, I was talking about some news from last week, one of them was about the way pre-September 2007 visas were going to be capped.

Cheers

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Daniel

I have replied to your e-mail in the last hour or so. I'm sorry it took so long.

On Sunday afternoon I was waylaid by the local Lecher - an ancient old man who is completely boorish and completely ghastly, bluntly. God knows how his ex-wife put up with him for 40-odd years but eventually she had the sense to trade him in for a younger, civilised model apparently.

Every woman in the village avoids this man like the plague (particularly me now, after his antics on Sunday!) He yaps lecherously and gleefully about his several "girlfriends" in the village - which is rubbish. No woman in her right mind can put up with him even in a public place like the local pub. Women don't let him anywhere near their houses for fear of what the old creep might get up to.

Eventually I lost patience with the old clot and told him in no uncertain terms that I am not and never will be one of his "girlfriends." I left him sitting in the pub to think about that harsh fact of life.

Grrrrrr. :mad:

Cheers

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi guys,

Daniel

Hi again, Daniel

Now - to answer your question properly, having got the irritating old lecher off my chest as it were (NOT literally, I hasten to add!)

I haven't heard anything more except that people in your situation are to be let off the hook.

Cheers

Gill

Archived