I need some friends! Sydney

Guest hulagirl

No worries KerrieC, sorry to hear you had to nip home.

Happy to meet up if you're around - hey have you ever tried 'the deck', the bar at luna park? always looked like a nice spot for a couple of drinks, great views of course - anyone else fancy trying it?

Hey Everyone,

Hula Girl, sorry I didn't reply to your message that you sent me ages ago unfortunately had a family member ill back in the UK and then had to go home for a visit so kinda totally forgot about replying to anyone.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alboheme

Hi Milli,

I am moving to Sydney in June sometime from London all alone!! Am really going to miss my good friends so would love to meet up and chat girly things!! Just joined and not sure how to private message so we can swap emails. Hope to chat soon

Alison

Guest Newbie2010

Hi everyone, I moved to Sydney in January and i'm also looking to make new friends, i do have some friends over here but they are all married with kids so i don't really get a chance to see them or go out anywhere to meet new people - i'm a little older than most of you, i'm actually in my early 40's but i'm very young for my age and certainly like to think i don't act my age and would love to meet new people and make new friends - Andrea

Guest guest25493

hi, i live in Dundas, not far from carlingford..i am 35 though. i have 3 children but they are all at school. i have found it quite difficult to make friends here. where do you live Andrea. If anyone fancies meeting up, that would be great. i am thinking of having a "word of mouth"party soon, which is basically someone comes around to my home, and gives loads of promotional stuff away, and you get to try all these promotional things. Thjought it would be a nice way to meet the neighbours, but would love it you wanted to come.

take care

lynette

Guest Newbie2010

Hi Lynette

I'm living in Kirribilli - but can get most places reasonably easy - i don't have a car but there's always trains and taxis so i'm pretty flexible.

Would be great to meet up with new people and start getting a new circle of friends, your party idea sounds like a good way to meet all your neighbours.

Speak to you soon

Andrea

Guest Nicolena

Hello All,

My hubby and I have been in Sydney since July 2008 and are currently living in the Eastern Suburbs - Maroubra originally from London/Essex both in our early 30's and would love to meet up for some drinks and meet a few more people!

Nicky

Guest guest25493

Hi Nicky, i'm always up for meeting up with new people and making new friends, Andrea
sent you a pm

Guest hulagirl

wednesday @ the Deck is great (though millie you said thurs in your pm - did you mean wednesday?)

i am pretty flexible time-wise - what is good for everyone else?

wednesday @ the Deck is great (though millie you said thurs in your pm - did you mean wednesday?)

i am pretty flexible time-wise - what is good for everyone else?

Hi guys,

So, we have finally arrived. Landed Friday morning and have just about got over the jet lag!

We are currently living in Neutral Bay.

Is this meet up on Wed/Thurs a free for all or just girls only?

Would love to pop down and meet a few faces.

Nicholas & Joanne

Guest Newbie2010

Hi ya - i might be able to make it, depending on work, i live pretty locally to this so not difficult to get to, what time is everyone meeting ?

Guest Nicolena

Hello,

I would have loved to try to meet up with you all Wednesday but can't on this occasion, but I'll keep a look out if your meeting up again in the future! Andrea we would be up for meeting in the city for a drink in the near future! : )

Guest Newbie2010

Hi all, I can't do Wednesday this week, something has come up at work and won't be able to get away - but would definitely be up for meeting up another time.

Nicky & Lee - let me know when you'll in the city and we'll arrange a drink :)

Andrea

Guest hulagirl

Cool, see you @6.30, i am short, ginger and, er, female:spinny:

Catch those who can't make it another time

Guest KerrieC

Hey everyone, sorry won't be able to make it tonight now as having a major drama at work and can't get away :(

Let me know when you are next meeting up as I could do with a drink!!

Kerrie

Guest SYDNEWBE

I am in similar shoes..fairly new to Sydney complete lack of friends...where is to go if you want to meet people but don't fancy getting drunk?

Archived