Guest physiomitch

SS QLD Financial requirements

Guest physiomitch

Hi All

Can anyone assist with any knowledge of the financial requirements for SS to Queensland? I have been given info about how much is needed per applicant by the QLD immi dept, but they do not state if all has to be cash or part cash/part assets. Anyone been through this with QLD SS? How does one prove this finance?

Thanks

Hi All

Can anyone assist with any knowledge of the financial requirements for SS to Queensland? I have been given info about how much is needed per applicant by the QLD immi dept, but they do not state if all has to be cash or part cash/part assets. Anyone been through this with QLD SS? How does one prove this finance?

Thanks

Hi physiomitch,

Its cash you will need to prove with a bank statement showing the funds.

Tania :biggrin:

:xmas7:Cat 4 (Fitter) 175 04 November 08, CO 09/09/11 Visa Grant 15/11/11

Guest physiomitch
Hi physiomitch,

Its cash you will need to prove with a bank statement showing the funds.

Tania :biggrin:

Hi Tania

Can you tell me if it is all cash, as some states like SA say eg main participant needs to show $25000 of which $10000 needs to be cash. In my case I have a business valued at £100 000.00, but will probably only get a sale price of around £30 to £40K, but do not have £20 000 savings which is approx what I will need for my family.

Cheers

Hi Tania

Can you tell me if it is all cash, as some states like SA say eg main participant needs to show $25000 of which $10000 needs to be cash. In my case I have a business valued at £100 000.00, but will probably only get a sale price of around £30 to £40K, but do not have £20 000 savings which is approx what I will need for my family.

Cheers

Hi we had to show cash only no assists I'm afraid, also have a look at this thread i bumped it up for you http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/59724-qld-state-sponsor-update-where-you-now.html there is alot of info of all the Queensland SS hope this helps Tania

Hi Tania

Cheers

We had to show $37 thousand for a family of five this was about £21 thousand

Tania

Hi All

Thanks

Hi i have sent you a pm

Guest auzzycrazzy

Hi,

I would like to know the follwing

If I hold a canadian passport do I still need to sit for IELTS and prove that I have a 6 overall ?

because they say minimum ILETS score 6 is needed for QLD SS

Guest physiomitch

Great thanks will have a gander at the link.

Cheers

Guest shirlw
Hi,

I would like to know the follwing

If I hold a canadian passport do I still need to sit for IELTS and prove that I have a 6 overall ?

because they say minimum ILETS score 6 is needed for QLD SS

I think you would get an answer if you started your own thread as your question is not relevant to this one.

Guest shirlw

Physiomitch we are a family of 5 and had to prove $37,000 in liquid assets.We too have businesses worth xxxxxx but they are not interested in your equity I'm afraid.We managed to juggle some funds from our business account into our personal account and they were happy with that........our money at the end of the day but we just separated it from the business and took it as a "members loan"!

$37k keeps them happy on a bank stat, just scan it in and send to Q/L they are happy with this method.

proview

Guest rgaskell

Oh feck....

So if all my money is tied up in property I'll need to sell my house to show funds if I'm looking at SS in Queensland ? :shocked:

Is that the same for all states?

Guest natamy

physiomitch,we are family of 5 ,37$ proof needed.Managed to obtain loan off bank[paid back after 1 month:cost £400 interest]All our monies tied up in house

Guest physiomitch
physiomitch,we are family of 5 ,37$ proof needed.Managed to obtain loan off bank[paid back after 1 month:cost £400 interest]All our monies tied up in house

Interesting...what did you tell the bank you needed the money for, they must have been curious, or did you not mention you will pay it back immediately. I was thinking the same, but might take out a business overdraft, and do a similar thing as my equity is in my business, not a home owner.

Ta for the idea...:cute:

Guest natamy
Interesting...what did you tell the bank you needed the money for, they must have been curious, or did you not mention you will pay it back immediately. I was thinking the same, but might take out a business overdraft, and do a similar thing as my equity is in my business, not a home owner.

Ta for the idea...:cute:

hi there. we said we had family crisis in aus[white lie no1]also thinking about a new car[white lie no2] paid up loan saying circumstances had changed,but thanked them for their help

Guest physiomitch

Hi all

Just an update, lodged SS QLD on 19 March, got a letter today saying it has been approved...3 weeks, must be some sort of record. So will now be lodging my 176 online, guessing that QLD must want Physios, so will not wait for the list to come out at the end of April. Hopefully will have visa by the end of the year, maybe sooner!!!

Cheers for all the assistance

Good luck

Cheers

Wow!!! Congrats! Our QLD SS went in today so fingers crossed ours gets turned around as quickly! Does anyone have any other info on the turnaround time on QLD? Have they speeded up or is this because you're a Physio? Hope your 176 gets processed quickly too. Best wishes,

Nicky

VISA GRANTED 10.11.10 Arrived in Brisbane on 17.02.11 Citizenship in progress. Migrating was the best decision I ever made :smile:

Guest physiomitch

It could be that Physios are in demand in QLD, as I have heard from friends in QLD that is the case, but you never know. Will be submitting 176 this week once all papers certified etc. Good luck.

Guest bindog1uk
Hi all

Just an update, lodged SS QLD on 19 March, got a letter today saying it has been approved...3 weeks, must be some sort of record. So will now be lodging my 176 online, guessing that QLD must want Physios, so will not wait for the list to come out at the end of April. Hopefully will have visa by the end of the year, maybe sooner!!!

Cheers for all the assistance

Good luck

Cheers

You are so lucky, we got our Queensland S.S. in feb this year after waiting 32 weeks, that was the average time it was taking then. Well done, good luck with the rest of your application:wink:Lesley