309 offshore visa payment

Guest Frannie

Guest Frannie

Sorry it's me again with another question that I can't find the answer to. Can I pay for the visa in Australian dollars using my partner's Australian credit card if I am applying in the UK? Or do i need to pay in £s. Sorry if the answer is obvious, i didn't want to make yet another £1/minute phone call. I don't think i've ever been so stressed in my life. Am having one breakdown per day and feel like I am losing my mind. Am finally nearly ready to post the 1.5kg application! Anyway hope someone can help! Thanks!

Guest siamsusie
Sorry it's me again with another question that I can't find the answer to. Can I pay for the visa in Australian dollars using my partner's Australian credit card if I am applying in the UK? Or do i need to pay in £s. Sorry if the answer is obvious, i didn't want to make yet another £1/minute phone call. I don't think i've ever been so stressed in my life. Am having one breakdown per day and feel like I am losing my mind. Am finally nearly ready to post the 1.5kg application! Anyway hope someone can help! Thanks!

Yes Frannie you can, it states that on the payment form:wink:

Guest Frannie

Thank you! Yes I know it says on the form but them I got myself confused on the website ha ha. It doesn't take much these days! Thought i would be safe and check. Thanks again!

Archived