You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mabel

Medicals Finalised but other still "referred" ?

Guest mabel

Hello All,

Can anyone help me with a query re online status of my visa application. I am in final stages of 175 visa application process and my medicals were finalised on 9/2/10 but my OH's were referred.

OH's status has changed today, I will type below exactly what it says as I wondered if anyone else has similar experience and can explain to me what it means?

18/2/2010 Health requirements finalised

9/2/2010 Further medical results referred

9/2/2010 HIV blood test referred

9/2/2010 Hepatitis B antigen blood test referred

9/2/2010 Hepatitis C antibody blood test referred

When I click on "Document checklist" it still says "required" for X-ray and medical examination. Basically it looks like the medical has been finalised but the other stuff hasnt been updated? I know for a fact that the blood tests are all negative as our panel doctor told us they were the next day when I phoned to check that he had sent medicals to Sydney?? So am pleased it says finalised but is there other stuff being done or does CO just update the top line and not worry about the rest?

Can anyone clarify for me and help me out...I realise I am now OCD about checking the status of our application...I cant help myself!!!!:twitcy:

Guest Magnetic6

Hi

I'm sure it's just that it's not been updated. My page never was, everything still showed as required right up until getting the visa.

Natalie.

Guest mabel

Many thanks Natalie, hopefully thats all it is...just getting paranoid about it all I think!! Congratulations on getting your visa, bet that felt good!