Anyone interested in a girls night out in Sydney?

Guest KerrieC

Guest KerrieC

So how about next Friday then somewhere in the city? That would be 28th May (just realised I had put the wrong date before).

Also maybe make it not only a girls night...partners, friends etc - everyone would be invited. Can anyone make it?

:)

Guest slinky

I would like to of met up but im in hospital and wont be able to make the 28th. i would like to meet another time and get to know others over here from back home as i have only met one person in the two years ive been here.

Guest KerrieC

Hey

So if anyone is interested I will be organising a meet up this Friday for anyone who is wanting to come. It will be in the Bar Europa on elizabeth street in the city the website is

Bar Europa

it is a basement bar that serves drinks as well as food and will keep us dry if the rain is still going on Friday. So anyone feel free to pop along, to recognise me on the night I have shoulder length blonde hair with a fringe. I wear glasses (black & white) and I will be probably have a stripped black & white top on with jeans.

I will be in there with a few friends from about 6pm onwards.

My number is 0420530068 so feel free to text me on the night if you are popping by.

Look forward to meeting anyone that comes....

Kerrie

P.S.

Just a few details about me so you know roughly who you are meeting - I am 28, been living in Sydney for the last 2 years with my hubby (32). I am originally from North London.

Guest slinky

Can i ask how the night went and did many turn up? im disappointed i couldn't make it but if theres another night out then i will definitely attend.

Guest jojog

I arrive in Sydney next Friday (10th) i will be sharing a house with lads so will definately be up for a girls night out next time one is arranged, need to start as i mean to go on!!!

Hi there!

Count me in! I've just moved to Oz from back home and am looking to hook up with like minded folk for coffee and days and nights out.

I live on the shore and am 33, married, no kids and am desperate to get out and build a life down under and yes, right up for a glass of wine (or 2!).

Let me know if you're up for hanging out.

Geri

Hiii,

I have arrived this week, and loving it !!

I dont know if anyone is available but would be great to meet on either tonight (friday) or tomorrow night ? I would love to just have a few drinks and go "ah I've done it " or if anyone is going out and I could maybe tag along ?! I am staying near circular quay.

I am 28 yr female recruitment consultant, and up for a giggle !

I dont have internet access at the moment - so best thing to do is send me a text 0449 858865.

Looking forward to hearing from someone... anyone... ha ha

Emma

Guest Katster
Hiii,

I have arrived this week, and loving it !!

I dont know if anyone is available but would be great to meet on either tonight (friday) or tomorrow night ? I would love to just have a few drinks and go "ah I've done it " or if anyone is going out and I could maybe tag along ?! I am staying near circular quay.

I am 28 yr female recruitment consultant, and up for a giggle !

I dont have internet access at the moment - so best thing to do is send me a text 0449 858865.

Looking forward to hearing from someone... anyone... ha ha

Emma

Ill be there next week and will definately want to consume a certain amount of wine if you fancy a girl's night out next week too! x

Hi all,

We went to Thursday night drinks for the first time with a crew from another websiteat the Rocks last night which was really great. Met lots of friendly folk and all are welcome. I think next weeks Thursday drinks are at the Observatory but check the website out nearer the time and come along.

Geri

Yey, sounds great... I will definatly check and meet up.

What am amazing city... i have just been wandering round aimlessly for two days and love it !

Kat - Defo up for it ! I will text you at a reasonable hour in the UK ! ha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jojog

Hi,

Is anybody interested in arranging a girls night out in Sydney? Been here 4 weks now and in despeate need for a good night out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pom girl

hi,

Im up for a girls night out so please let me know when the next one is happening. could do with a few drinks and a good boogie!

Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Up for a girly night out, been here awhile now and am keen to get out without the man in tow! Let me know if theres anything going on and will tag along

Archived